𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

After going through all the pictures you noticed bakugou stopped asking the question. He just simply got up and walked away. 

'I wonder what he's doing' 

You get up to go see what he was doing but you saw him come around the corner with your jacket in hand. 

"Here, put this on, I wanna show you something" bakugou hands you your jacket and walks out the house and you follow him. 

He locks the door and you both get in the car and he starts to drive off. 

"Where are we going?" you look at bakugou but he doesn't look at you. 

"Someplace special" that's all he says and kinda looks at him from the side and smirks. That's when he looks at you. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he says then puts his eyes back on the road. 

"No reason" you say and you look out the window for the rest of the ride. 

"Ok, we're here" Bakugou says as he parks the car in an empty parking lot. 

"What this-" 

"get out the car and I'll show you" he says as he opens his door and you open yours. 

"Come one follow me" bakugo says and you run to catch up with him. He looks back at you and then looks up the hill in front of you. 

"Come on we're almost there" bakugo gets up the hill first and he reaches his hand out and you take it. 

He pulls you up on the hill and you then look out at the view. 

"Omg it's beautiful" you look at bakugou and smile. 

"But why is this place so special?" you look at him. 

You see some of the hope leave his eyes and he looks out into the sunset. 

"We had our first date here" you become mad at yourself 

'how can i not remember this!' 

you scream internally before making eye contact with bakugou. 

"Look i know you don't want to hear it but im sorry, i'm sorry i can't remember, i'm sorry that im getting your hopes all high, and i'm sorry for breaking your heart over and over again" bakugo takes your hands "stop that, just stop" he takes a pause looking at the tears forming in your eyes. 

"Stop treating this like it's your fault for forgetting us" your tears fall from your eyes. 

"How can i not, you stopped asking if i remember things, its like your giving up, and anytime you do ask me you try and hide the fact that your heart breaks everytime i say i don't remember'' bakugou steps closer 

"stop it stop it stop it, stop say these things it's not like you" you shake his hands off yours 

"how would i know it's not like i remember, i'm trying to remember i really am-" 

"i know you are-" 

"but i'm running out of options and i don't know what else to do" you cry some more. 

Bakugo takes your face and cradles it. 

"First, you need to stop crying" he wipes the tears off your face. You look at him with red puffy eyes. 

He gives you a kiss on the forehead. 

"Let's go home ok it's getting cold" you nod your head and you both walk to the car. He opens the door for you and you get in. 

Bakugou starts the car and you both drive home in silence. 

You both get home and Bakugou opens the door and takes off your jacket for you. "You can sleep in the guest bedroom" bakugo says while he hangs up your coat. 

"Ok and um where's that?" you hold yourself in your arms waiting for his response. 

"Go up the stairs and it's the second door to your left" you nod and start to walk up the stairs. 

"Goodnight katsuki" you say softly. 

"Good night" 

You get up the stairs and find the guest bedroom. You walk in and you scan the room your eyes are meet with some comfortable clothes that laid folded on the bed. 

You put them on and you went to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on your face before climbing into the bed and falling asleep. 

Down the hall from you was your shared bedroom that bakugou slept alone in. 

He layed in the bed playing with the shiny ring that dangled from his necklace. 

'Please just come back to me'