𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

You look up from your desk and look behind you to see bakugou,

"how's my teddy bear doing" he leans in giving you a kiss.

"I'm fine how about you?" you look up at him smiling.

"I just got down from my meeting, the bastard wouldn't shut up" you both laugh at the comment.

"Yeah well it looks like you have one more in a few minutes'' you pull out your notes to see his meeting schedule. He sighs "you look like you've been working too hard" he rubs your shoulder.

'Mhm' is all you said. He took your face and pulled it in his direction "so how about you go home and get ready because after this meeting I'm taking you out to eat, you deserve it"

your eyes fill up with love. "Really katsuki? You'd do that?"

''of course now hurry up and go i'll be home after the meeting to take you" you get up and grab your bag and your coat,

you reach up and give him a sweet kiss on the lips. "I love you" you say after you pull away.

Katsuki pulls you in again by your waist and kisses you again but harder.

"I love you more"

you smile and he lets you go. Watching you walk out the door. You get in your car and start to drive home, you listen to music and you come to a red light.

You wait for it to turn green and as you wait you see flashing red and blue lights coming your way.

They were chasing a black truck that was speeding down the road. You see one of the cop cars hit its back end making it spin.

The big truck starts spinning towards you and you can't even react before it hits your side of the car and you black out.

Bakugo was sitting at his office desk talking to another hero about teaming up and then his phone starts to go crazy, text messages buzz his phone and notification chimes go off.

He looks at his phone confused and picks it up to see messages from everyone he knows. As he's about to read the messages he gets a phone call from kirishima.

He taps the green icon and puts the phone up to his ear.

"Oi shitty hair what's going on-"

"turn on channel one news NOW"

bakugo has never heard kirishima so serious in his life. He does what he's told and takes the remote turning on the TV.

he looks at the news title;

'Police capture villain but hurt 3 civilians in the process'

after reading the title bakugou looks at the scene and notices the car in the picture even though it's totaled.

Then a picture of you and two thers come up on the screen. Bakugos eyes widen

"meet me at the E.R. now!"

Bakugo hangs up the phone grabbing his coat and running out the building, he jumps in his car and races to the hospital.

When he gets there he runs in and goes up to the desk.

"My wife, she's here where is she?" bakugou demands from the girl at the front desk.

"Whats her name sir?"

"y/n... y/n bakugou just tell me where she is now!" bakugo slams on the counter.

"She's in surgery right now you can see her at the moment" the girl behind the counter says in fear.

"The hell I can't ''

Right before he's about to storm off to go find you someone grabs his arm and pulls him back.

"Hey hey calm down"

kirishima pulls bakugou to the side. Bakugo runs his hands through his hair as he paces the floor "she's getting all the help she can get, all we can do is wait" kirishima explains to the blond.

"I can't just stand here shitty hair! This is all my fault" kirishima gose to place a hand on bakugos shoulder. "

It's not your fault-"

bakugo jerks his hand off his shoulder.

"Yes it is, if i'd just told her to stay instead of go home she wouldn't have gotten hurt!" bakugou doesn't stop pacing the floor.

"Look, all we can do is wait and see what the doctors say aright" bakugou nodded his head and kirishima got him to sit down and they waited for you.