𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐱

You take your hand off of his. "Where did we meet?" you ask looking at him. 

"We met in high school, we went to UA together. You don't remember that?" 

you look down and shake your head. "Ok then um, we didn't quite get along at first, I would pick on you for being in general studies because you couldnt get into the hero course because of your quirk" you look at him and he looks at you. 

"What's your quirk?" your voice was soft. 

Bakugo takes his hand with his palm facing up. Then little explosions pop out. You lean back from the sudden surprise but you then lean in to examine his hand. You smile 

"I like it, it might be dangerous but there's beauty behind it" he looks down so you can't see him blush. 

"Anyways, um when i saw how determined you were to become an assistant for heroes i... i knew that's when i lov- liked you" he quickly covered up his words, he looked at you to see if you caught what he said but from the looks if you didn't. 

He was relieved, he didn't want to bring love into the conversation because he knew you'd feel bad for forgetting you ever loved him. 

That's why he wasn't going to tell you about when he first told you he loved you, because in his mind you couldn't force anyone or tell them they loved you, you have to feel it and experience it for yourself. 

"When did we start.. you know... dating?" bakugo smiled at your question "we started dating after you told me you liked me." 

"and when was that?" you asked 

"i remember it like it was yesterday." he smiles to himself. 

"we were at the sports festival and um, it was after my fight against some extra, their quirk was pretty powerful so i got a few injuries with some cuts a bruises but i didn't want to go to recovery girl, and that when you came running up to me and started to examine my face and kept telling me to go to recovery girl but i didn't listen, then i asked you 'why did you care so much' and that's when you said 'its because i like you'. You called me an idiot for not realizing it sooner"

he chuckles at the memory and you smile at the thought. "Can you tell me things that we did together?" 

"Of course, I used to sneak out and drive to your house and take you on late night drives. Oh and um, when you would come over to cuddle you would play with my hair, i said i hated it but deep down i secretly liked it." there was soon a knock at the door. 

You both look over and see a doctor with the nurse by her side. 

"Sorry to interrupt but we would like to run some tests and make sure nothing is getting worse and that you're healing properly" 

"how long will it take?" bakugo asks 

"it will most likely take a while so you might want to go home and rest for a while since you've been here you haven't gotten much sleep" 

bakugo looks at the nurse then back at you. You rest your hand on his 

"it's ok, I'm not going anywhere, maybe when you come back you can't bring some pictures?" 

bakugo looks at your hand "yeah, that's a good idea" he smiles and he lets go of your hand and starts for the door. 

"Oh wait, I totally forgot to ask you your name" Bakugo looks back at you from the door frame. 

"It's katsuki," he smiles before leaving you with the doctor and nurse.