𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

It's been 5 days since your surgery, you haven't woken up yet and Bakugou never left your side.

The only time he would ever get up was to use the bathroom. Kirishima  and the others went back to work and visited when they could.

Today bakugou was sleeping beside you in the arm chair. He would wake up at the slightest noise hoping it was you waking up but each time he was waken and disappointed.

The nurses would come in to check on you to see if you were ok. During the evening kirishima and mina came to visit. When they walked in, Bakugou was always in the same spot.

He  was sleeping in the chair while holding your hand, but he soon woke up to the sound of kirishima and mina walking in. kirishime sighed and walked up to bakugou.

"It's been 5 days, how long has it been since you ate?"

bakugo looked at him then back at you.

"I don't want to eat, and I can't eat when she's like this,"

Kirishima rolls his eyes. "Well you have to eat you can't just go on strike with eating because she's not waking up" mina grabs his shoulder

"calm down we're in a hospital, and bakugou what do you want? And don't tell me nothing because kiris right you need to eat"

bakugo sighs in frustration "i don't care get whatever" bakugo says not taking his eyes off you.

Mina comes back with some food for bakugou but getting him to eat it was the real mission. They hand to shove it down his throat to make sure he ate. But after that it was silent kirishima sat in a chair on the other side of the room with mina sitting on his lap. He looked at bakugou whose face was heartbroken the way he looked at you with the single thought in his mind that your were going to wake up any minute now.

More time has passed and nothing happened so far. However your heart monitor started to go up faster.

Bakugo looked at kirishima and mina who jumped out their seats and came over to your bed. Bakugo felt your fingers twitch in his hand and kirishima saw your eyebrows flinch.

"I'll go get the nurses." mina says as she runs out the room.

Bakugo squeezes your hand a little tighter.

"y/n? Teddy bear? Can you hear me?"

bakugo stands up looking at you. Kirishima stands on the opposite side of the bed. Your eyes slowly flutter open.

You look around the room slowly, and see a spiky redhead looking at you with a smile. "y/n?" you hear a voice coming from your right. You look over  and see a tall blond standing beside you holding your hand.

And at this point mina was back with the nurse and she was checking your heart monitor to see if everything was going smoothly. You feel the main squeeze your hand and smile at you.

You then santch your hand away from him in fear.

"W-who are you? How did i get h-here"

bakugos smile slowly fades as he looks at the kirishima and mina. They both had on the same expression painted on their face.

Bakugo tried to rub it off.

"W-what do you mean? y/n i'm your husband-"

he goes you touch your arm but you flinch away "what are you talking about, i don't have a husband, i never married" you say faintly,

bakugou stops and looks at the nurse who was just as shocked as he was.

"What the hell is going on?" bakugou voice was cold, he was not in the mood for this, and kirishima could tell.

"Lets go go outside for a moment, let's give her some space to wake up" kirishima practically forces bakugou out of the room as he was resisting and pushing kirishima out the way.

And with that bakugos tears started to flood his vision.  Kiri pushes bakugou against the wall.

"You need to calm down right now" bakugo pushes him off.

"Calm down! How am i supposed to do that, MY WIFE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM!"