𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"NO!!" 

you started pushing your way through the police. But they grabbed onto you not letting you go. "Ma'am you can't. It's too dangerous!" you fought even more.

"Let me go!" 

you looked up at kirishima and deku who were trying to get the boulder off of bakugou. 

"Katsuki!" 

 you used your quirk making the police believe they felt weak. You finally got through and you ran as fast as you could towards him. 

Almost tripping over the debris that was all over the street. When you got to them kirishima was holding up the boulder as deku pulled his body out from under. Tears running down your face. 

"Is he breathing. Please tell he 's breathing" you said as you sat next to his body. 

Duke checked for his pulse. 

"Tilt his head up and when i say, pinch his nose and breath in his mouth three times'' deku starts giving bakugou chest compression. Your tears falling on bakugou dirty face. 

"Now" you breath into his mouth and you wait again for dekus command. You did this for a minute or so, but nothing was happening. 

"Come on bakugou get up!" Kirishima yells, you look up and see him holding Mina and Todoroki and Tsu stands there devastated. 

You then slowly look at bakugou and start pushing deku off of him. 

"Get off of him" 

everyone looked at you eyes narrowed in confusion 

"no we can't just give up-" 

"i said get off!" you pushed deku completely off of bakugo as you placed his head in your lap playing with his hair, more tears falling from your eyes. 

"Katsuki. Baby i know you're tired right now so all i want you to do right now is listen to my voice" all the others could do now is watch. 

"I remember everything, it all came back to me like a wave of memories." you caressed his face "i remember our wedding, our first date even our first fight." you looked at his calm sleeping face. 

"But do you remember the promise you made me? You said you'd put my ring back on once I remembered, and you can't do that if you're gone. Please you have to wake up for me." 

you heard crying and looked up to see mina crying in kirishimas chest and deku had tears running down his face and it made you cry even more. 

"Damn it katsuki wake the hell up! If you die, i die, and i'm not ready to leave yet. i need you to know, I need you to know that i remember! I remember us, i remember our life together, i remember everything" 

you cried and sat in silence holding him in your lap. 

"It's about time dumbass" you heard his faint raspy voice. 

You couldn't believe he was alive. You looked at him and he smiled weakly and brought his hand up to your cheek. 

"I knew you'd remember" your jaw dropped in shock. 

All that was going through your mind was him. You tackled him into a hug and cried down his back. He winced in pain but you didn't care. Everyone was crying tears of joy. Civilians were cheering and screaming. 

You parted the hug and grabbed his face giving him a passionate kiss. His hand holding your head and the other pushing himself up. You get off of him and help him stand up. 

He struggled a little but he finally got up. He then reached behind his neck and unhooked his chain. That had your ring on it. 

He took the ring off and grabbed your hand. You watched as he slid the ring on your finger and kissed the back of your hand. You look at the ring on your finger and look at your husband. He grabs you by the waist and brings you closer.

"Thanks for coming back to me" you rest your head on his chest. 

"I'll always come back to you" you looked up at him and smiled 

"always"

You both shared one last kiss before walking off the battle field hand in hand. Nothing was ever going to break you guys apart, ever again.