𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

After a few weeks of physical therapy you started to walk normally again. And today was the day the doctor was going to clear you. 

You were in the bathroom and bakugou brought you some of your clothes to change into because your other ones were wrecked. 

After you changed you brushed your teeth and fixed your hair. When you were finished you just stayed there staring at yourself in the mirror. 

You look down at your hand and see the huge diamond sitting on your finger. 

'Why do i still have this on?' 

'this thing just reminds me of someone that i'm trying to be but i just cant' 

you sigh and look at the ring even more. 

You didn't hear bakugou when he called for you so when you saw his figure come out of nowhere it made you jump a bit. 

"Come on we got to go-" 

"here" you take the ring off and place it in bakugos hand. 

He looks at you confused and shocked. 

"Why are you-" 

"you should hold onto it until i get my memories back. Everytime i look at it, it reminds me that i'm just a stranger in your wifes body and it reminds me that maybe i wont remember and-" 

bakugo takes your hand "don't say that, you'll remember and i don't care if i have to wait for years just for you to remember one thing about us, i'll wait just for you." 

you take his finger and wrap them around the ring sitting in his hand. 

"Just promise me if I remember-" 

"when you remember" bakugou corrects your words. 

"When I remember , promise me you'll be the one to put this ring on my finger" 

bakugo takes his chain off and puts it on the necklace so he'll always have it with him. He tucks it in his shirt and looks at you. 

"I promise" you smile and for a split second you felt like you knew something but your mind was still foggy, it was so unclear. 

"Come on, let's go home" bakugou says and you walk out with him side by side. 

Bakugo fills out the papers and hands them to the receptionist. 

"You're all clear to go, good luck sweetheart" the nice lady says to you and you wave goodbye. 

Bakugo clicks the unlock button to the car and when you say the car your mouth drops. 

"This is your car?!" bakugo cuckles 

"yeah we got matching cars when we moved in together" you both get in the car and bakugou starts to drive back to the house. 

When you arrived at the house you were shocked once again. 

"This is your house?!" Bakugo looks toward you as he puts the car in park. 

"This is our house" you both pause before getting out of the car. 

You look at the outside of the big house and bakugou goes up and waits for you to get up the front stairs before opening the door. 

"Hurry up and get in it's cold" bakugou says and you get up the stairs and he opens the door. 

You walk in and look around the house. 

'Its beautiful'

You look around and you get to the dining room and you see a huge book sitting on it. You look back at bakugou who was sitting stuff down on the kitchen counter. 

"Hey katsuki what's this" he walks around and sees you pointing at the big book. 

"Oh that's a scrapbook of me and you my mom made, i told her about what happened and she did this" 

"can i-?" you ask 

"of course go ahead" you walk around the table and sit down opening the book. 

Bakugo leaves and comes back with drinks and he sits down next to you flipping through pages and telling the stories behind every one.