𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

bakugo yells with tears pouring out of his eyes. "You need to lower your voice!" Kirishima tries to bring his voice to a whisper. 

"You need to pull yourself together. I get it that you're upset because she doesn't remember, I get it, but you'll be more upset if her first impression of you is a bad one after she just woke up" 

bakugo sinks to the floor and cries into his knees. 

"What if she doesn't love me anymore? What the hell am i supposed to do?" 

a small hand is placed on bakugos shoulder. He looks up to see the nurses, he gets up wiping his tears waiting for the young girl to talk. 

"So I asked her some questions and froms the looks of it her amnesia is not as severe as I thought-" bakugo cuts her off. 

"Not severe?! She doesn't know who i am! Her own husband!" 

"calm down and let her finish" kirishima holds him back. 

"She knows her name, her age, and her family but from talking to your friend she said that it sounds like she doesn't remember anything from the past 12 years" 

bakugo ran his fingers through his hair. "But it is possible with pictures and telling her stories from her past could possibly help her regain some and maybe even all her memories back." 

bakugo looks at the nurse "what should i do first then?" his voice concerning. 

"Start by introducing yourself and slowly ease your way into telling her you two are married" bakugou looks at kirishima and he nodded. 

He wipes his tears and starts for your room.

When he walks in he sees you talking to mina. She looks at bakugou which makes you look as well. She touches your forearm giving you a sweet smile and gets up to walk out the room. 

Now it was just you and a complete stranger. 

It was silent. 

He stands there looking down and holding back tears. 

"I'm sorry" he looks up at you. 

"What?" 

 you play with your finger looking at the ring on your left hand trying not to make eye contact. "I'm sorry i don't remember who you are" bakugou walks up to you taking a seat. 

"It's not your fault, its mine" you look up at him confused "what do you mean?" he runs a hand through his hair. 

"Before your accident you were with me at work, i told you to go home because i was going to take you out after my meeting," tears fell onto his lap. 

"If id just told you not to go you wouldn't have gotten hurt and you'd still remember me" he balls up his fist. You see this happening and you place your hand on his fist and he looks up at you. 

"I know i don't remember but from the sounds of it, it wasn't your fault" 

bakugou looks back down at your hand as your thumb rubs across it. 

"The nurse said maybe if you showed me pictures or told me something from our past i might remember something, maybe we could give it a try?" 

you try and stay positive given the circumstances. Bakugo nodes 

"ok um where do i even start?" he wipes his tears and his focus goes to you. You pause to think. 

"Start from the beginning"