𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

You kept whispering 'teddy bear' to yourself. It was right there in front of you and you just had to grab onto it. 

"wait! I know this!" You pace the room, you look around the room and your eyes meet with the teddy bear sitting on your bed. You go up to it. 

"Yes this is it. The teddy bear katsuki got me on our first date!" you run over to the desk that had more pictures. 

"This was when we said 'i love you' and this was when he proposed" 

you looked around some more as everything became much more clear. Then you realized they were back, everything... you remembered everything. 

The day you met, 

your first kiss, 

your first date, 

your first time, 

your first 'i love you'. 

Everything was flooding your head. You had to sit down from the sudden flashes of memories entering your mind. 

You sat on the bed and watched the memories in your head. 

"Omg they're back! I remember! I remember everything!" tears of joy fall down your face. 

You run around the room but you freeze. 

"I have to tell katsuki!" you run down the stairs and call his phone but no answer. 

"Dammit babe pick up the phone" 

you tried calling him again but still no answer. Next you tried calling kirishima. You dialed his number and held the phone up to your ear waiting. 

'Hello it's kirishima' you smiled wide. 

"Kirishima where's katsuki?" 

"y/n its a really bad time, we just got word there's a nomu downtown i-" you cut him off

 "kiri i remember, i remember everything!" you couldn't see but kiris eyes widened and the smile on his face grew. 

"Are you serious!!?" 

"yes i am, it all came to me like a flood, and i have to tell katsuki so where is he?" 

"he just went downtown to fight the nomu i'm going there now for back up" 

"ok then i'll be there-" kiri cuts you off 

"no it's way too dangerous for you to be there" you roll your eyes 

"i'm going over there and your not stopping me" you hear him sigh on the other side of the line. 

"I know i can't talk you out of this so just be careful and stay behind police lines. I have to go but make sure you stay safe" he says and hangs up.

You take the car keys and get in the car and drive down town looking for the chaos. Then you hear explosions... you park the car and run to the scene. 

You push through the crowd and get to the police lines and watch as katsuki blasts the nomu with his explosions. 

It's been long, and a little too long for your liking. Deku, todoroki, tsu, mina and were already there fighting the nomu. It was taking a while but it looked like the nomu was losing steam. 

You see Mina sliding around distracting the monster, Tsu held its legs together with her tongue and bakugou, deku and kirishima were going in for the final punch. 

You watched as they all ran together, their fist ready, kirishima's hand was rock hard, dekus hand had energy coursing through it and bakugou's was glowing as the heat came off of it. 

They all ran up to it and punched it with everything they had. 

Once the nomu was off balance todoroki used his ice to freeze it in place. The nomu wasn't going anywhere. 

However, due to the explosions and the loud rumble of the nomu debri started falling from buildings. 

"Everyone get back it's not safe!" the police started pushing people back. You saw the debri falling and coming towards deku. 

"deku-!" 

you screamed but before you could finish your sentence you saw bakugou run up and push him out the way and the debri fell on bakugou. 

"NO!"