𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐧

Today marks a month since you've woken up in the hospital after your accident. And today was like any other day. 

You woke up, looked through some more pictures hoping something would click but it was no use. Bakugo went back to work but every 30 minutes he would call or text you to see if everything was ok. 

You kept asking yourself any chance you got 'why can't i just remember it's not that hard' you beat yourself up constantly. 

You knew bakugou would get on you about blaming yourself but you didn't know what else to do you tried everything, to pictures to stories and even taking you to the places that mattered the most... 

nothing ...

bakugou tells you he'll wait for you but you could tell he was losing hope. Not even the other night he was on the phone with kirishima crying because he didn't know what else to do with recovering your memories. 

And every day when you see him it's like he's looking at a stranger. You feel your phone buzz and you see a message from bakugou. 

'Hey i'm going to be late coming in. I have a bunch of work to do, text me if you need anything' that's all it said. You texted him back 'ok' and you placed your phone on the counter and went up the stairs to take a shower. 

You had to clear your mind from all your overthinking. It helped a little but you still felt off. 

None of your clothes were in the guest room so you had to find you and bakugou once shared room. You looked in the drawers until you found some of your undergarments. You then took out some clothes from the closet and laid them on the bed. 

You picked out what you wanted to wear and you put the rest of the clothes back in the closet. But when you looked up you saw a box on the top shelf of the closet. 

You looked closer at the writing on it and it said 'wedding day' your eyes widened. Bakugo never took this box out. And come to think of it he never really talked about your wedding not to mention how he even proposed. 

You got up on your toes and reached up and grabbed the box. You sat down on the floor and opened it. 

Once opened you saw hella pictures. 

Pictures of your wedding dress, it was stunning. The lace sleeves and the extremely long trail in the back, and the sparkles.. god the sparkles just made the dress even more stunning. 

You looked through them some more. 

Kirishima was bakugos best man and Mina was one of your bridesmaids. You smiled at the pictures and a tear runs down your face 

'damn it please just remember! please!' 

you screamed to yourself anger had filled your body but you then saw something shine in the box. You looked and it was a disc titled 'wedding day videos' with a heart at the end. 

You started to look around for a dvd player, you looked at the huge television in the room looking for it. And lucky you found one. 

You put the disc in and turned the tv on. It took a minute to load but the video lit up on the screen and you heard a voice.

'Is this thing on?' 

you see a blond holding the camera in his face. 

'Kaminari gave me the camera! And get in line' 

the camera is snatched and then you see kirishima. 

'What's up everyone, it's Kirishima and kaminari' 

you smile at the boy's silliness. 

'Welcome to bakugos and y/n's wedding' 

you see a kaminari wave in the background. 

'We gotta go now because we're about to start... bye!!' 

'byeee!' 

the two boys say and the camera cuts and a new video comes up. It was you and Mina getting ready to put on makeup. 

'Whats up everyone it's Mina and I'm here with the beautiful and stunning y/n' 

the camera pans to you looking in the mirror putting in your final touches. You turn and look at Mina and smile, then a voice is heard from off camera. 

'y/n its time' mina looks back at the camera 

'omg guys it time for y/n l/n to become y/n bakugou bye guys!' 

The video cuts again and now it is showing the recession and all the guests are sitting and you look at the screen and you see bakugou in his suit and tie standing at the altar.