𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

You watched for a while and then you heard the music start to play. The bridesmaids start walking down one by one until they get to the alter. 

Once they all get to where they are, everyone stands up as you walk down the aisle. You held a beautiful bouquet of red roses as you walked so elegantly. You watched as you walked up the steps to the alter.

 You turned to face bakugou and he lifted the valve over your face. You watched as you took each other's hands and looked in each other's eyes. 

You continue to watch and it was time for your vows. You turned up the volume and scooted closer to the tv. Bakugo goes first. 

'y/n, in a million years I never thought I'd meet anyone who's just as passionate and as devoted to their dreams as you. I was an idiot for not seeing it sooner and pushing you away at first. But once I knew you'd support me through my dream I never wanted you to leave. Thank you for being my number one fan and the one to put up with all my yelling and my bad attitude' 

you laugh and continue to listen. 

'I promise to love you until I die . I promise to ride with you all the way to the ends of the earth. I want you to know I'll always be there to protect you from any villain and from any harm that comes your way. I love you so much.' 

you saw his hand reach up to your face and caress it. It was now your turn for your vows. You took a deep breath and you smiled at bakugou. 

'Because of you I'm the happiest person alive, some people said I was crazy for liking you and for even thinking I could get along with the angry and aggressive katsuki bakugou' 

everyone in the crowd chuckled along with bakugou. 

'I knew the struggles we would have with your constant training and your late nights of internships, but it was all worth it. yes, i was scared you'd get hurt but i knew you would come back to me. I will always be a shoulder for you to lean on. Whatever you need I will provide for you. I vow, wherever you go I go, you fight, I fight and god forbid that you ever die on me katsuki bakugou, I'll die with you because what's the point in living in this world without you by my side.' 

you both slip on your rings and wait for the command. 

'Do you katsuki bakugou take y/n l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?' 

'i do' 

'and do you y/n l/n take katsuki bakugou to be your lawfully wedded husband?' 

'i do' 

you now sat in front of the tv with tears filling your eyes. 

'I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride' 

you see katsuki quickly pull you in and give you a passionate kiss. He holds your waist and tilts you downward, deepening the kiss. You sat in front of the tv... nothing ... still nothing you take the controller and throw it across the room. 

"God damn it just remember already! What is wrong with you!" you scream at the top of your lungs. You run your hands through your hair and sit in silence with the dvd playing in the background. You sit there crying until you hear it... 

'i'll love you forever teddy bear' you head whips up from your knees 'wait... teddy bear?' you say to yourself. 

You quickly get up trying to find the remote that you threw. You pick it up and rewind the clip and it replays again. 'I'll love you forever teddy bear' you think to yourself as you kept rewinding. 

'Teddy bear..? Ive heard that before'