𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Hours go by and you're still in surgery. Every 20 minutes he goes up to the desk and asks how long until you're done, and he gets the same answer every time;

'sir i don't know you're going to have to wait'.

The baku squad came to comfort bakugou. As they waited bakugou was scrolling through pictures of you and him on his phone.

Mina looks over at his phone and rubs his back.

"She's gonna pull through she's your wife after all"

her comment puts a little smile on his face as he keeps scrolling. It was now almost 11 oclock and Bakugou told the gang they could go home but they refused,

they wanted to be there when you went out and so they stayed.

Mina was the first one to fall asleep, she laid her head on seros shoulder. The hospital was silent, bakugo got up heading for the exit.

"Hey where you going?'' Denki asks.

"I'm just gonna go get some air, I'll be right back" he walked towards the door and once he stepped outside tears started falling from his eyes.

He couldn't hold it in anymore it was all his fault you were hurt, it was all his fault that you had to go through so much pain.

He sat on the curb and cried, he knew he lost track of time when he heard footsteps coming towards him. A hand rested on his shoulder and he looked up to see kirishima. He looks at him with teary eyes.

He takes Kiris hand and he gets up instantly pulling him into a tight hug. Tears fall onto the redhead's shoulder, beholding him tight crying some more.

Almost 10 minutes passed and his tears stopped and his breathing became steady.

They part the hug and walk back into the hospital and continue to wait. Later a girl comes out with a clipboard in her hand and walks up to the group.

"Is there a mr. bakugou here?" the girl asks and bakugou stands up immediately.

"Yes im bakugo is she ok? Please tell me she's ok,"

Bakugou says and Kiri places a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"Bakugou let her speak" Kirishima says looking at the girl.

"When we got her she was unconscious and her pulse was faint but she was still breathing, when we got her on the table we found out she has three broken ribs on her right side, a fractured arm. But the instant force did cause trauma to the head which caused Subdural Hematoma"

the boys looked very worried.

"It basically means she was bleeding from the inside and we had to drain it out, but other than that we believe she will make a full recovery in a couple of months."

bakugou and kirishima sighed. He stepped closer to the girl.

"Can i see her?"

bakugo was praying she would let him. He waits for her reply.

"Yes you may, follow me"

he looks back at Kirishima and the others. "Don't worry I got them, you go" he follows the girl into the room and when he saw you laying there wrapped up in bandages the tears started coming back.

He walks over to you sitting in the chair next to your bed and taking your hand to plant a soft kiss on it.

He looks up at the heart monitor that was moving steadily, then he looks back at the nurse. "is she going to wake up soon?"

the nurse slowly shakes her head and shrugs her shoulders. "we are not sure when she might wake up"

He looks back at your beat up face, it somehow still looks so peaceful when you sleep even when your face is a mess.

He kisses your hand again.

"I'll wait right here, teddy bear, I won't move until you wake up, you hear me," he says as his tears fall onto your hand.