Morning BJ*

You blink slowly as the early morning light makes lines across your face as it peeks through the blinds. It's early, the air still has that quiet tranquility only interrupted by the birds beginning to chirp.

You stretch your neck back on your pillow at the same time as you extend your toes towards the foot of the bed. And when you turn your head to your left slightly you can see the light is making lines across Harry's face as well. It never wakes him though, which is good for you as it gives you a moment to admire his face when it's completely relaxed like this.

His eyelashes fan out across the very top of his cheeks. His mouth is open, his lips puffy as the tiniest snore makes its way through them. He's laying on his back, the arm farthest from you is draped on his pillow above his head. His face is tilted towards you, extending his neck and matting his hair to his temple on the pillow.

The line that's often between his brows is relaxed and soft. You turn towards him slowly, gently lifting your hand and softly rubbing your thumb from the bridge of his nose, up between his brows to then wrap around his eyebrow.

Even with the pestering sun you don't get to wake up before him very often. He's an early riser naturally and more times than not he's waking you up with a cuddle and a soft kiss someplace on your skin. Even more often though, he wakes you with an even softer lick between your folds. It filters into your dreams a lot, your body feeling warm before he slowly pulls you from your whirling mind with deep swipes of his tongue.

Your skin tingles from the rarity of being the one who gets to do the waking. You trail your eyes down the expanse of his bare chest, rising and falling gently as he dreams whatever blissful dream his mind has graced him with. The sheet is draped over his hips, one side exceptionally low that you can start to see the crease of his thigh and the hair scattering just above his cock.

And his cock, his beautiful cock is resting peacefully against that thigh, the outline of it perfectly seen under the thin sheet. You hold your breath as you ever so carefully scoot yourself down the bed a bit. You take the sheet between your first finger and thumb and slowly pull it from his body as you peer up at his face.

He doesn't move, just steady breaths passing his lips in a caress like a kiss. You watch your first finger circle around his head twice, flicking your eyes back to his face when he swallows. And as you run your finger up the length of him, your attention is brought back to the focal point as his cock twitches.

You sit up slowly, bringing your knees under you before you gently lift his cock from where it rests. His skin is warm. Every inch of him is always warm but his cock? That warmth heats your entire body from the inside out.

You give him a few slow pumps, his skin gliding over his hardness. His raspberry tip disappears and reappears with every stroke, the glistening tip begging to be licked. You lean down to lightly lick the bit of precum that appears on his tip, barely making contact but your mouth waters at the small taste.

You lift your eyes as Harry inhales deeply, his chest expanding more from his increased breaths. And when you wrap your lips around his head, pressing your tongue to the underside of his tip and sucking softly, his hips lift up the tiniest bit. Even in his sleep his body follows you, begging for more of your warmth around him.

His cock pulses as you flick your tongue over his tip a few times. And when you take his length as far into your mouth as you can, his tip pressing to the back of your throat, he sucks a sharp breath in through his nose and abruptly lifts his head to peer down at you. His eyes are puffy and the crease between his eyebrows is deeply embedded into his skin again. You watch his mouth fall open before he mutters a breathy "fuck," as you pump your mouth on him slowly.

Bright green eyes stay on yours as you take him to the back of your throat again, and again. One hand is wrapped around his base covering what you can't take while the other cups his balls gently.

"Shit love," he moans deeply as he reaches down to hold your hair away from your face, gripping tighter when you take him to the back of your throat again. You hold him there with watery eyes gazing up at him as you gag slightly, making his head fall back to the pillow as he murmurs a soft, "You're a fucking angel."    

***