Lazy Morning Sex*

"Yes, fuck," is a whispered moan from his beautiful mouth as you dig your nails into his chest. His hair is everywhere above his head as he pushes back into the pillow more. His eyes open slowly to catch your head tilt back on your neck as you grind against him again. They're hooded and sleepy as they trail down the expanse of your body to watch where you're connected.

You lift your head back up and push your hands up his chest to hold to the sides of his neck. His skin is clammy and his heart is racing under your fingertips. You can feel him pulsing inside you as you rock your hips in a slow wave.

"Harry..." it's so breathy you're not sure if he heard you but then he's nodding and grabbing hold of your hips to help guide you over his cock. His eyebrows have the deepest line between them, begging to be kissed and smoothed out.

"Don't stop," he moans deep from his throat as he starts meeting your hips with his own. "Fuck I'm so close, don't stop."

His fingers are tight on your hips and his thighs are starting to make a light smacking sound as they meet your ass. You pull one of your hands from his neck to rub circles into your clit, wanting to get there with him. One of Harry's hands reaches to cup your breast, his thumb brushing your nipple.

Your moans increase with Harry's thrusts, matching the timing your hand has set over your clit. "Oh my god, I'm gonna come," you gasp, making his eyes snap up to yours.

"Yes, come on. Do it baby," he urges you on, the green of his eyes bright from the morning sunlight creeping into your room. They don't leave your face as your fingers speed up over your clit and you moan his name. You keep your eyes on his as long as you can, until your orgasm rolls through you so hard that you start to see white.

Three more deep thrusts into you and he's stilling with a deep groan coming from his chest. You open your eyes just in time to see his roll back, feeling the moan travel up his throat before gracing your ears.

He lets out a quiet, "Ahhh," followed by a hiss as you clench around him, milking his cock as best you can. When you lean down to smother his body with your own you catch a dopey smile curl onto his lips before pressing sucking kisses to his neck. His skin is salty and the scent of his body wash is mixing with his sweat and wafting off his skin.

He nuzzles into your neck, leaving a soft kiss to the top of your shoulder before whispering, "Fuck, every morning should be like this."