Glasses

He's sitting catty cornered from him at the kitchen island, both of you working on your laptops. And you sneakily stealing glances at him. His eyebrows are pulled in as he intently concentrates on whatever it is that he's doing. He looks cozy and comfortable in sweat pants and a hoodie. His hair is a bit of a mess, curls poking out every which way. His glasses have slid down his nose a bit and he's tilting his head back to gaze through them instead of just pushing them back up.

"Can feel you watching me, love," he states softly, not taking his eyes off his computer. You blink quickly as your cheeks warm, not realizing you were staring for as long as you were. A little embarrassed that he caught you. "You alright?"

You keep your eyes on your own computer screen now even though you can feel that his have flicked over to you. You reply with a quiet, "Mhm," as you try to focus on the email you were replying to.

It's quiet for a moment until he's closing his laptop and pushing himself back from the counter. He moves to stand at your side, one hand is spread out next to your computer and the other is holding to the back of your chair. He kisses your cheek softly before speaking, "Almost done?"

He's watching you sign off the email before quickly clicking send so you can turn to look at him, his face closer than you expected.

"Yup, I'm all yours," you smile up at him, your words making him mirror your expression. You reach up to stroke the back of your fingers across his cheek before pushing his glasses back up the bridge of his nose. "Like these," you state quietly.

His head tilts back as he peers down at you before he licks his lips and responds with a simple, "Yeah?"

"Yeah, they look good on you." You state cooly before leaning up to kiss his bottom lip.

His lips curl into a small smirk when you pull away, but you don't miss how his ears turn the most adorable shade of pink from your compliment.