Let Me Feel You*

It's been so long since you last saw him face to face. Months, plural, as in two whole months to be exact. Your time together while he was in London - the quickest flash of two days - long gone now. You got to share a moment of his time while he was in Japan about a month later, but that was it. To say you missed him would be an understatement.

The phone calls and skype dates when he actually had the time to give were barely sufficing. Even though his voice felt like it could wrap you up in a blanket, it wasn't the same as being wrapped up in him. You smile at the memory of him calling you in the middle of the night, his voice so incredibly deep when he told you, "Miss you so fucking much it hurts, love."

Now though, now it feels like a distant memory as you drive to the airport to pick him up. You insisted, wanting to be the first person he saw when he landed. Telling him to hush up when he tried to talk you out of it, that he could just have his driver bring him to your place.

Your skin was tingling with excitement, picturing his face and the smile that would pull on his beautiful lips once he saw you. It's all you've thought about for weeks, getting you more and more anxious as the days dwindled down. And now all you could picture was that smile lighting up his eyes.

Your heart was pounding in anticipation as you pulled into the pick up area where he told you he would be, parking the car as quickly as you could so you could lean your head against the head rest and take a few deep, settling breaths. When you lifted your head and exhaled, you saw him. He was walking straight towards you with the most beautiful smile on his face. His eyes were hidden behind a pair of dark sunglasses and honestly, that was probably for the best because you knew if you made contact with them now yours would be watering against your will.

He walked past your window to throw his leather duffel into the trunk, each passing moment making your heart feel like it was going to jump out of your throat and explode all over the inside of your car. And when he opens the door and slides into the passenger's seat his scent - a mixture of his cologne and just, him - invades your senses.

"Hi baby," his tone is low, smiling at you as he pushes his sunglasses up into his hair. His eyes are so bright and glassy, the green nearly translucently accentuated by the setting sun making its way below the horizon.

You can feel your eyes filling as you look at him, tempted to reach out and stroke his cheek. But you know how this goes. No touching until you're out of sight, not wanting any intimate, private moments being shared with anyone but the two of you. So you settle with a quiet sigh of his name, falling from your mouth like a beg, like the warm hug you so desperately want to give him right now. "I missed you."

"Missed you, darlin'. So fucking much." His hand reaching out but dropping onto the middle console takes your attention away from his face for a moment. You already know he wants to touch you, but the reassurance of him almost doing it before stopping himself has your heart fluttering.

"Let's go home," you say as you put the car into drive and start to pull away from the curb, "I have to hug you."

He chuckles lightly before mumbling, "Gonna do more than hug you, love."

"Oh yeah?" you question with a quirk of your eyebrow as you turn onto the interstate to head towards your home.

"Mhm, thought about it the entire time on the flight," he speaks slowly. So slow that it's almost in the tone that his voice takes on when he's telling you filthy things while he's wrapped between your thighs.

You swallow thickly before taking the bait, "What exactly?"

He's quiet for a minute, the only sound in the car being the radio quietly coming through the speakers, so low that you could hear him breathe in deeply. You're trying to keep your eyes on the road but you can see out of the corner of your eye as Harry squirms in his seat a little, the leather squeaking with his movements.