Thigh Riding*

Every inch of his skin was hot to the touch. His neck, his shoulders, his chest - but especially the meat of his thigh were you were currently sat, grinding your core against a very prominent tiger tattoo.

"That's it, come on." His encouragement was pushed out between heavy breaths - turned on beyond belief. "Come like this. Promise I'll make you come again."

"Yeah," you breathed, grinding yourself down on the thick muscle, the course hair tickled your mound yet ignited a flame deep in your stomach from the harshness against your clit.

"My greedy girl wants it, yeah?" He murmured against your throat, nipping your sensitive skin and gripping your hips tighter as your rode his thigh. His length was rock hard between you, having only had a few pumps of his hand to relieve some pressure before he took hold of your hips. "I want it too. Give it to me, then you can fuck me how you want."

All you could do was whine in response. His words were filthy, and his tone matched. And with a few more rolls of your hips, you were gasping his name as your orgasm shot sparks across your skin. He watched you, his mouth falling open into a smug grin at the sight of you loosing it for him without even being inside you yet.

"Mm, love when you use me," he spoke deeply, giving a gentle pull of your hips to keep you moving over him. Your nails dug into his shoulders roughly, pulling a small groan from his throat.

Your head felt heavy, your orgasm making your eyes flutter closed, barely feeling like you could open them again. But Harry had a different idea, and was pulling your knee until he could get you to straddle his lap, his tip pressing enticingly at your entrance.

"Come on, love. Be a good girl and use my cock this time."

***