Crush With Eyeliner*

"Hi baby," you called over your shoulder in the direction of your front door as you grabbed another mug.

The sound of keys dropping into the bowl on your entry table and a jacket being shrugged off echoed down the hall as you poured two cups of tea. Jasmine mint green tea, to be specific. Harry's favorite, to be more specific.

You heard his footsteps as he approached, feeling his arms slither around your waist as he rested his chin on your shoulder. He nuzzled his face into your neck. Warm kisses being pressed to your skin had you smiling down to the half filled mug.

"Hi, love." His voice was low as he spoke, the familiar tone he only took on for you still made your stomach twist after all this time.

"You're just in time. Made you some tea," you spoke as you poured the second mug.

"Can see that," he murmured into the skin of your neck as he tightened his arms around your center. "So good to me."

You turned your face towards his, scratching your nails against the top of his forearm and brushing your nose against his temple to get his attention. He placed one more kiss to your shoulder before lifting his head to kiss your lips softly. His warm mouth caressed yours, and his tongue was fleeting in the way it grazed across your lips and into your mouth minutely.

"Did you eat enough?" You checked once you broke away, lifting the mugs and turning slowly as his arms loosened from your waist.

"Yeah, had plenty at the shoot," he spoke as he took the mug from you.

You watched him take quick gulps of his tea, eyeing him suspiciously over your own mug. Now that you faced him you took a moment to take in his appearance. His hair was disheveled, most likely from the hat he was wearing earlier. The blue Hawaiian shirt was loosely hanging from his shoulders and his yellow Led Zeppelin tee shirt was just as wrinkled as the matching yellow bell bottoms sporting his long legs. You smiled to yourself as you wondered who could wear yellow on yellow and somehow make it look good.

He finished his tea in record time, bringing you back to reality as he leaned around you to put the empty mug in the sink. And that's when you noticed it. The tiniest bit of darkness around his eyes.

"Are you wearing eyeliner?" You questioned with raised brows.

"Yeah," he tilted his chin up as if showing off his makeup.

"Wow, now I'm really pissed I missed this shoot," you pouted.

He chuckled softly as he took a step towards you so that his arms could engulf you once more. "Like a bit of eyeliner, huh?"

"On you, yeah," you murmured as he leaned in to brush his nose along yours.

"Know what I thought about when they were putting it on?"

He pressed his body against yours more as he spoke, effectively pinning you to the counter. His hands trailed down from your waist to caress over your hips and down the outside of your thighs, pulling chills from your skin in their wake. His fingers toyed with the hem of your oversized tee shirt before slipping underneath in search of the warm skin of your hips just above your panty line.

"You," he continued as his fingers pressed into the soft skin of your hips.

"Oh yeah," you whispered, wrapping your arms around his neck while he pressed his hips tighter to yours. "What about me?"

He nipped your bottom lip in a quick kiss before you watched his lips quirk into a small smirk. "How pretty you look when your eyeliner smears while I'm fucking you."