Bare Your Soul*

"You still okay without one?"

His lips grazed the skin of your neck as he spoke, the kiss he placed to your pulse tingling in its wake. Your heart was racing as fast as a bolt of lightning cracking through the sky. His warm lips smoothed down the side of your neck to press kisses to your chest.

Your fingers made their way through his hair all on their own, finding purchase in the thick roots as he sucked marks into your hot skin, his tongue easily finding your nipple to swirl around the pebbled bud.

"Yeah," you breathed, answering his question in the same breath as encouraging him not to stop what he was doing with his mouth. He sucked a hot kiss to the underside of your breast before sloppily planting kisses across your ribs.

"Trust me enough to let me feel all of you?" he whispered just as he pulled his face back up to yours. "Can't get any closer then that."

He said it as though you would change your mind in the heat of the moment. Didn't he know being as close as humanly possible was all you wanted?

"Harry," you panted. "You know I trust you."

You arched your hips up, effectively pressing your warm center against his stiffened length, the roll of your hips getting the smallest gasp to slip from his lips. He was hovering above you, but close enough that every inch of his skin touched yours. Your knees were spread wide for him to fit perfectly between, your legs strategically draped over his thighs to keep him close.

"Do you trust me enough?" you questioned as you scratched your nails across his scalp. The soft skin of his back felt like it was on fire; blazing beneath your fingertips as you caressed his spine.

He tucked his face into your neck, warm breath pulling goosebumps across your skin. "So fucking much," he breathed, "not just saying that cause I'm throbbin."

You chuckled softly before his warm lips found yours once more, his tongue parting your lips easily to slip against your tongue in a languid pass. Warmth pooled in your belly and your muscles increasingly twisted as he sucked kiss after kiss from your restless mouth.

You broke your mouth free from his insistent lips, choosing to stipple warm kisses down his neck. His head tilted up to grant you more access, his hips rolling against you in the most taunting way. You were so close - the closest you'd ever been. All you wanted was to feel every inch of him, to drown in his warmth and the velvet of his skin, to experience every ridge and pulse that was normally lessened.

There was no barrier between your souls. You didn't need one between your bodies anymore.

He was panting beautifully, begging air to fill his burning lungs. "Believe me, yeah?"

"Mhm," you nodded. "Want all of you, H." You pressed the words into his jaw as your hands moved to grip the plush skin of his hips, pulling him impossibly closer.

"Fuck," he whispered before slanting his mouth over yours once more. His hand slipped between you, taking hold of his length to guide himself to your center.

Your walls fluttered just from the contact of his skin on yours, his mouth breaking from yours haphazardly so he could look down. You admired the way he intently watched his tip glide through your wet folds, tingles coursing across your skin as his warm tip brushed your clit - once, twice, three times. You couldn't keep your hips still, circling and arching towards him, following his every movement. And when he dipped forward, his tip pressing into your hot center with no resistance, your mouth fell open in a silent moan.

"Ah, shit" he practically hissed, pushing into you in one full thrust until his pelvis met yours. He stilled deep inside you, trying to hold back a moan as he bit into his bottom lip. "Fuck, I-" he licked his overly pink lips as he looked up at you, wild eyes flicking across your features as his brows crinkled in pleasure. "Holy shit," he admonished.

A rough moan barreled through your throat when he pulled back barely halfway before pushing back in again, just as deep. "I feel like I'm on fire," you gasped the last of your sentiment, nails digging into his skin as they trailed up his back.

"Fuck, me too." The gravel of his voice only intensified your arousal, your core pulsing in response. "You're so fucking wet."

You swallowed a moan as you circled your hips beneath him, watching the way his mouth fell open in a grunt. You gripped his hair roughly, pulling another gorgeous sound from his cherry lips.

You hummed when he withdrew slowly, savoring every delicious stroke he gave you. "How do you feel?"

"Like I'm not gonna last," he gulped.

You moaned around a smile, loving seeing him lose his composure so quickly. "You feel so fucking good," you remarked. "I knew you would but... oh-"

His pace picked up the slightest bit, a deep groan crawling up his throat as his arm wrapped under your waist, fingers digging into your skin harshly.

"Fuck," he grunted roughly, "listen to that, love." And you did, zeroing in on the sound of him fucking into you - the subtle clap of his thighs meeting yours and the undeniable sound of just how aroused you were. "Drenching me."

"Oh my god," you breathed, your head tilting back into the mattress as your back arched further.

He leaned down to plant hot, wet kisses across your neck, the timber of his groan vibrating across your skin. His thrusts were strong, deliberate, each one stoking the fire deep in your belly. And when you caressed a hand down the expanse of his back before slipping between you, he encouraged you, his thrusts increasing in power.

"Yeah, play with yourself while I fuck you. While I fuck you raw. Shit, I love it. Want you to come on me," he babbled against your jaw, his voice so low, his mouth right next to your ear. "Wanna feel you come around me, fuck."

You moaned as your fingers circled your clit in time with his thrusts, electricity zipping across your skin. "Oh my god, Harry."

"Can feel everything... every clench, love. So fucking good for me," he continued as his hips rolled into yours steadily; long, deep strokes pulling moan after moan from you. He pulled his face from your neck, blown out eyes and flushed cheeks on full display before you as you clenched down on him. "Fuck, mhm, do that again," he instructed hotly, groaning when you pulsed around him. A hand came up to cup your jaw - three fingers splayed out on one side while his thumb dug into the opposite. "Fuck, be a good girl," his voice deepening somehow, the vein in his neck jumping alluringly. "Give me a good one. Wanna feel it."

"Holy shit," you breathed and then it was one, two, three, four deep thrusts before you were clenching down on him in a vice grip as you came, coating his length in your orgasm.

Your name fell from his mouth before he groaned, his mouth falling open as he watched the pleasure grace your features. You absorbed every pump of his hips, keening and moaning as your legs trembled, the hand in his hair pulling harshly as you tried to anchor yourself to him.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned deeply, his hips stuttering before pressing fully into yours. His hand came down from your jaw to grip your thigh tightly instead. His eyebrows furrowed as his orgasm filled you, a pant pushing past his flushed lips with every twitch of his length.

His forehead fell to yours as he tried to catch his breath. You pulled him in closer by the back of his neck, your mouth smoothing over his as he hummed deep in his chest.

"God, that was fucking amazing," he marveled, pressing you further into the mattress as you scratched his back soothingly. "Was it good for you?"

"Was it good for me?" you snickered, tilting your chin up so your lips could brush his as you spoke, your voice becoming breathy with the next sentiment. "Fucking loved it."

He chuckled before he rolled onto his side, pulling you with him to keep you close to his chest. His hand trailed up along your waist, fingers stroking across your skin to pull goosebumps in their wake until he could press his warm palm against the side of your neck. His thumb caressed your cheek as he looked at you, his eyes hooded with contentment and love. His mouth found yours with a low hum, his tongue fleeting in the way it slipped against yours in an easy pass before his lips sucked your bottom lip tenderly.

"Give me a bit," he murmured softly against your lips. "Want you to ride me next."

***