Always Thinking About You*

You're eager to see him.  You could hear the disappointment in his voice that he tried so sweetly to hide when you told him you wouldn't be able to see him tonight.  You had plans of grabbing dinner after meeting him at the studio so he could show you what he was working on.  But you were in over your head with work and needed to put a dent in your assignments. 

Harry is good like that, understanding that you have your own things going on and can't simply drop everything for him, even if you want to.  So you agreed you would just see each other in a few days once you didn't have so many things hanging over your head that you needed to do.  

It was a little after 8pm when you were pulling into his driveway in the hopes of him not being home yet so you could surprise him.  You weren't that lucky as you noticed his keys in the bowl on his entry table and the kitchen light peeking through the doorway down the hall. 

Poking your head into the kitchen to find a still, quiet room you turned to head upstairs.  You could hear what you thought was the water running coming from his master bathroom, it being confirmed when you made it to the top of the stairs and saw his bedroom light on. 

You snuck into the room quietly, noticing his clothes in a pile on the floor before you stopped in your tracks and your ears perked up in what you could have sworn was gasped "shit" coming from the bathroom. 

Your skin raised in goosebumps, just the possibility of being blessed with perfect timing making you antsy. And as you slowly pushed the bathroom door open you were greeted with a slight that made every nerve in your body ignite. 

Harry, standing directly under the shower head, his head tilted down to the floor as the water curtains his hair around his face. You could make out the profile of his nose and the long expanse of the back of his neck. The skin of his neck and shoulders were red from the consistent pounding of water that ricocheted down the muscles of his back. 

Your eyes trailed down his long body, over the small curve of his bum to then zero in on the forearm that was flexing with the constant strokes of his hand over his cock. Seeing him from this angle just emphasized his length - long and thick and begging to be wrapped up inside you. 

The twist deep in your belly was excruciating, your center pulsing with need when you heard another quiet curse fall from his lips. You couldn't keep watching him like this without making your presence known. Taking only two steps forward made his head quickly jerk in your direction.  

"Fuck love, you scared the shit out of me."  He lets out a quiet chuckle as you make your way over to him. "What the fuck are you doing here?"  His voice is light and breathy, yet the excitement is evident in his tone.   

"I missed you. And couldn't look at my computer any more tonight.  Can I join you?" 

You don't miss how his hand is still wrapped around his cock for the exchange, and you definitely don't miss how he gives himself a slow stroke at your request. 

"Course. Get in 'ere." 

He turns around to face the back of the shower, watching as you pull your shirt over your head.  Your eyes are raking over one another as you undress. Harry dips his head under the shower head for a moment so that the water can push his hair back and away from his face just as you step into the steam. 

You're standing right in front of him when he lifts his head back up, stepping into that last bit of space so that you can wrap your arms around his waist. 

"Hi," you speak quietly into his chest.  Your cheek vibrates with his chuckle as he mumbles a quiet "Hi," back as his hands stroke down the expanse of your back to cup your behind and pull you closer.