Teasing in Public

You guys had a lot to do today. Errands and such, a bunch of little things that neither of you really wanted to be bother with on a Sunday morning but nonetheless, had to be done.

And you're in a mood. So when you're at the drive through picking up a prescription you lean over the middle console to give him a kiss on the cheek, and your hand sneaks into the side of his shirt to lightly graze the skin just above his pants.

When you're at Target, you lean across him to pick something off the shelf so that your hip brushes against his. And when your checking out, you run your fingers down the crease in the center of his back as you pass him to put the things in your cart on the conveyor.

On the car ride to the little mom & pop grocery store he likes to get a couple things you'll need for dinner, you scratch the back of his neck lightly as he drives. And once your in said store waiting to pay, you step back into his chest and lean against him so that the back of you is completely flush to his front.

But you're pretty sure what puts him over the edge is when you stop at your favorite coffee shop for a treat. You watch him as he watches you take a bite of your doughnut and then proceed to take some of the filing with your pointer finger and suck it into your mouth. You watch his eyebrows furrow slightly and see his chest expand with a deep breath before he releases it slowly.

The car ride home is quiet, apart from the radio playing softly. He's holding the gear shift and your scratching your nails up his forearm and down onto the top of his hand. His skin is raised in goosebumps and his jaw is tight when you glance over at him.

Once you're home you both pile your arms full with your bags because it is definitely the tragedy of your lives to make two trips. You're plopping everything on the kitchen counter with Harry close on your heels to put his bags down with yours.

When you turn around to grab a drink he's standing right in front of you, quickly taking your jaw into his hand, his thumb pressing into one side and the other four fingers on the other.

"Not nice, love," he mutters inches away from your face.

You try to keep your face serious as you ask a simple, "What?"

His face breaks into a smile as he chuckles, "Babe! You've gotta stop doing this to me in public."

"No idea what you're talking about, H," you claim with a furrowed brow as if you're confused.

He's walking you back to the doorway of the kitchen, pushing you up against the inside of the door frame once you're close enough. And once he has you trapped there, his arms encasing either side of you as he holds onto the trim near the back of your neck, he pushes his hips into yours.

You hum lightly at the contact as you watch him trail his eyes down your face, pausing at your lips before scanning down your body to where he has his cock pressed against you.

When he pulls his eyes back up to yours slowly he pushes his hips into yours even more. He brushes his nose down the side of yours as his breathing picks up. He's so close but when you lean forward to connect your mouths he pulls back, a smirk playing at his lips.

"Still don't know what I'm talking about?" His voice is deeper, and you weigh your options as to whether you should give in or keep up your little charade. It's a tough decision, but you love getting him riled up.

"Nope," you say softly with a dramatic pop at the end of the word.

He smiles as he brings his hands to hold to either side of your neck as he speaks in a low tone, "You're bad."

It's a simple statement but you know exactly where it's going. He has that twinkle in his eye as he licks his lips into his mouth. And when he leans in again, cock hard as a rock against you, hand tightening just a tiny bit on your neck, he says exactly what you were hoping he would.

"Gonna have to remind you how to be good, huh?"