Beg*

"Har- Harry," you gasp, your head tilting back on your neck as he thrusts deeper. "Fuck, please!"

He's covered in a thin layer of sweat, curls flopping down over his forehead as he keeps a hard, deep pace. The sound of your skin slapping echoing in your ears.

"So good f'me," he mumbles as a hand wraps around your throat. He leans in to suck your bottom lip into a kiss, panting against your mouth as his hips snap into yours.

"Please, please, please," you whisper on each thrust.

"Please what baby?" You can feel his lips graze yours over every word, his voice even deeper from his arousal.

One of your hands is tightly gripping the hair at the back of his head while the other digs fingernails in the firm skin of his ass. "Wanna feel you for days," you mumble, your core fluttering around him at the thought.

"Wanna feel me whenever you sit down love?" He moans deep in his chest when you clench around him. "Wanna be reminded this is my cunt?"

"Oh my god yes, it's yours," you moan, tears burning the corners of your eyes. "Please come, please, please."

"Gonna come so hard," his voice is clipped as he tries to swallow down another groan. "Gotta be a good girl and come for me first."  

***