𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟒: 𝐄𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘

Severus POV

Severus POV

We finally arrived at the professor's quarters, there was a dark oak door with Emilia's initials on it, and a snake instead of the letter S.

"This is your room, as you can see." I said "My dorm is next door, if you need anything, which I hope you don't, you know where to find me. Oh, and breakfast starts at 7:00." I added before leaving going to my dorm.

As soon as I got in I felt the sign of relive because this day was finally over, but a thought was haunting my mind, I laid in bed looking at the picture of me and Lily that I had on my night stand, but I didn't feel the same emotions as I did before when I looked at the picture.

While in the past I would've felt something warm in my heart, now I felt nothing, it was like I was looking at a rock, I made the picture look face down on my night stand and closed my eyes, hoping that I wouldn't have any nightmares tonight.

As soon as I started dreaming I saw her, she was looking at me with her blue ocean eyes and smiling at me, it was Emilia, but why was I dreaming about her?

"Emilia?" I asked.

"Yes, Severus?" she answered before holding my hand.

"What are you doing here, in my dream?"

"You were thinking about me before drifting to sleep, so I thought that you needed me here, or at least your conscience thought so." She replied, never looking away from me.

She was right, I was thinking about her before I fell asleep.

"Emilia, is this really you?" I asked, it felt stupid to do so honestly.

"Of course not silly, I'm your conscience, but I take the form of the person you think about before sleep," she said "I wanted to tell you Severus, she's going to give you more chances than anyone else, even more than Lily did, but I'm warning you if you'll ever break her heart, she'll never forgive you." She added, I was in shock, why was my conscience telling me this? Should I tell Emilia about all of this?

"I know what you're thinking about Sev, but don't tell her yet, I'll tell you when, you just have to trust me." Emil-My conscience said.

"But how, how will you tell me?" I asked confused, my conscience knowing that I was talking about the feelings that may had started to develop for Emilia.

"Just like I told you whatever was needed for you to know now. Speaking of which, remember what I told you Severus, and don't take these words for granted." My conscience said in the form of Emilia, as soon as I wanted to touch her cheek, she vanished. I opened my eyes by the sound of my alarm clock. I sat on the edge of the bed dismissing my alarm and taking the picture of me and Lily that was facing downwards, and instead of putting it back, I took the picture out of its frame, and tossed it in the fireplace, as I saw it burn down to ashes I thought to myself 'You need to keep going Severus, if she didn't forgive you then, she would've never done it, no matter how much you apologized. She was never meant for you anyway.' After the picture burned completely I got ready for the day that was awaiting me.