𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟕: 𝐀𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖆 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝐖𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝐖𝖆𝖑𝖑

~Time skip (Wednesday 28th of October 1992)~

Emilia POV

One month passed from the incident and everything was going back to normal, except for Severus, he started being cold and arrogant again, and deep inside I could feel that it was my fault, he started calling me miss Slytherin again instead of Emilia and he asked for me not to call him Severus anymore, but Professor Snape.

"Juliet?" a voice called, I was so concentrated on the book that I was reading that I didn't even realized that it was past 6PM.

"Yes Lockhart?" I asked looking at him, he sat down at across the library table so that I we would be at a comfortable distance.

"I wanted to apologize for the way that I've been acting, I was kind of suffocating, wasn't I?" Gilderoy said with a sorry look in his eyes.

"Well, I'm not gonna lie am I? You were pretty suffocating." I said and we both chuckled.

"I was wondering, would you like to get a cup of tea maybe sometime?" he asked.

"I'd love to, but only as colleagues, ok?" I told him.

"That's perfectly fine with me, is Friday after dinner ok with you?" he said.

"It's perfectly fine."

"Great then, I'll see you around Juliet." Lockhart said as he got up to leave.

"See you." I said, and with that he left the library.

I placed the book that I was reading back on its shelf and I could feel eyes staring at me, and I knew who it was.

"You can come out of your hiding spot." I said turning my head a bit, and there he stood, his black raven eyes staring at me deeply, and if looks could kill, I would've been dead by now for sure "Are you stalking me now?" I asked, he didn't respond.

"Why did you accept?" Snape asked with annoyance in his voice, ignoring my question.

"Because I wanted to, and plus, why do you care?" I said crossing my arms looking at him annoyed.

"You know that he's going to try and put amortentia in your tea, right?" Snape said, I scoffed and rolled my eyes at his response, was he for real?

"Are you joking? We are just going to drink a tea as colleagues, and plus, why are you even here?"

"Well I think you know well enough that this library is public to any Hogwarts staff or student." Snape replied arrogantly

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes and leaving the library.

~Friday after dinner~

I made my way to the DADA class and knocked on the door twice, the door opened and I entered.