𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟓: 𝐒𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘

-A/N: before we begin I'd like to thank you all for 1k+ reads, I never thought that I will ever have this many reads, rn it's 2 AM as I'm doing some changes and I just saw them

-A/N: before we begin I'd like to thank you all for 1k+ reads, I never thought that I will ever have this many reads, rn it's 2 AM as I'm doing some changes and I just saw them. Anyway thank you all again and enjoy the chapter. <3-

Emilia POV

"Emilia Juliet Slytherin, will you do me the honour to be my Mrs. Snape? Will you marry me?"

"I..." I didn't know what to say, I was in shock. "Yes, yes Severus, a thousand times yes!" I finally said as happy tears started rolling down my cheeks.

Severus got up and slid the ring on my finger.

We then looked at each other for a few seconds before smashing our lips together passionately, he snaked his hands around my waist and I snaked mine around his neck, desperate for more. Severus licked my bottom lip asking for permission to enter my mouth, which I granted without any hesitation.

We both knew that things will soon escalate so Severus apparated in our bedroom...and the rest was for us to know...

Meanwhile (Slytherin Manor)

Narrator POV

Every week one of the house elves goes down to The Chamber of Artefacts to clean up the dust and cobwebs, but this time something strange happened, a new person appeared on the Slytherin family tree, the elf that was on duty that week noticed and immediately went to Andrew, or as they call him, Grand Master.

Andrew POV

I sat in the library researching some other uses for Dragon's Blood when the door opened, I looked at the door and an elf stood behind it.

"My apologies if I'm bothering you Grand Master, but I was cleaning The Chamber of Artefacts like we do every week and something unusual happened, and I think you should see it." The elf said

"There was no bother Lin, please show me what happened." I told the elf.

"If you'd please follow me." Lin said and then made his way to the Chamber.

When we arrived there he pointed to the Slytherin family tree, I moved closer and saw that a new person appeared next to Emilia, it was Severus...

"But that's impossible, the family tree is supposed to show only purebloods...only if...but it can't be...Severus told me that he's a half-blood...You're dismissed Lin." I said, before going in my office and started writing.

Dear Emilia,

I'd like to congratulate you on your engagement with Severus, now I know you might be wondering how do I know about it, well Severus appeared on the family tree, which is what I don't understand, as you know the tree was made so that only the pureblood's could appear on it, I am truly happy for you don't get me wrong, but are you sure that Severus is a half-blood? Not that I have a problem with it, good Merlin no, but I'm just wondering. I hope you respond soon.