𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟏: 𝐒𝖊𝐯𝖊𝖗𝖚𝖘

Warning: smut

Warning: smut

Severus POV

The alarm clock started ringing for us to wake up, I didn't want to though.

Emilia was sleeping peacefully in my arms, her hand on my torso and mine wrapped gently around her waist, everything felt like it was right again. But I knew that I had to go teach and I couldn't stay, so I gave her a soft kiss on her forehead and tried to get up, but Emilia held me back.

"Five more minutes...please" she murmured, nuzzling her face in my neck.

"Trust me love, if I could I'll stay like this forever, but we both need to go to work." I told her, caressing her back gently.

She then looked at me lovingly, I cupped her face in my hand and kissed her gently on the lips.

She then moved so she could stay on top of me, not breaking the kiss, I had my hands of her waist and she had her hands on my torso.God she tasted so sweet, like a mix of mint and dark chocolate.

We started breathing heavily as we broke the kiss.

"One day, you'll get me in trouble for being late, you know that right?" I told Emilia, placing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I'm sure they'll understand love." Emilia said resting her head on my torso with her hands wrapped around my neck.

I closed my eyes for a moment, breathing in her rose scent, but of course someone had to interrupt our moment. There was a knock on the door of our quarters.

"Maybe they'll leave." Emilia said with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

"Or maybe it's a sigh that we need to get up." I told her.

"Fine, you got a point." Emilia huffed and got up.

While she went to the bathroom, I put on my pajama t-shirt and went to the door to see who knocked.

As I opened the door there was a house elf standing in front of it.

"Good morning sir, my apologies if I woke you up, but professor Dumbledore requested to see you." The elf said.

"Thank you for your information, I'll be there as soon as I can." I said, the elf nodded and then disappeared, I closed the door and then I heard a voice behind me say.

"Who was it?" it was Emilia,

"Merlin's beard Emilia, you scared me." I told her annoyed.

"Sorry."

"It's alright, and to answer your question, Dumbledore asked me to see him."

"Oh alright, I guess I'll see you in class then." She told me.

"Sure, see you." I told her and then placed a quick kiss on her lips. She left our private quarters and I started to get ready.

I arrived in front of the Gargoyle and muttered the password, I arrived in front of the office doors and knocked twice.