𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟔: 𝐖𝖍𝖎𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘

-A/N: the next chapters will take place in the movie/book Chamber of Secrets, and the chapters will be more detailed, hope you like them-

1st September 1992 (Emilia POV)

September finally arrived and it was time for my second year at Hogwarts as Snape's assistant, last year was a real rollercoaster for everyone, especially for Harry. After all, he was only 11 and Voldemort already tried to kill him twice.

This year I didn't take the Hogwarts Express, but I apparated. So when I arrived to the gates of Hogwarts I got inside.

When I arrived in the great hall and most of the professors were already there. There was Professor McGonagall, Sprout, Flitwick and Dumbledore but Severus was no were to be found.

I took a seat at the high table and someone sat next to me, it was a wizard with wavy blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hello." The man said.

"Hi." I responded with a friendly smile.

"My name is Gilderoy Lockhart, but of course you must've recognized me." the wizard said at which I looked at him with a confused look on my face.

"I'm sorry, who?" I said with an eyebrow rose I confusion.

"Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of the Merlin, Third Class, Honorary Member of the Dark force Defence League and five times winner of Witch Weekly's Most-Charming-Smile Award." Lockhart said with a bit of trembling in his voice.

"Sorry, but it doesn't ring a bell." I responded.

"Well that's alright, but who you might be miss?" he asked.

"My name is Emilia Juliet Slytherin." I presented myself.

"Slytherin? Like in Salazar Slytherin as your ancestor?" He said, looking at me like I just grew a second head.

"Yes, Salazar Slytherin is my ancestor, do you have a problem with that?" I said a bit annoyed.

"Of course I don't, it's actually an honor to meet another Slytherin." He said

"Another Slytherin?" I repeated confused.

"Well, last time I met a Slytherin I was saving the US from a giant snake." He said with pride in his eyes.

"Well that's a big fat lie" I thought.

"But the real question is, what's a young and beautiful lady like you sitting here all alone." Lockhart asked, taking my hand and placing a kiss on it.

"I'm actually waiting for someone, and you're sitting in his place." I said as I took my hand out of his.

"Oh I don't think he'll mind me sitting here." He said giving me a wink.

"I do, actually mind...Lockhart." A familiar deep masculine voice said, me and Lockhart looked up and there he stood, Severus Snape, he looked at Lockhart with anger and jealousy in his eyes, Lockhart rose from his seat and sat in another chair, the one next to Snape.