𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟒: 𝐖𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝒚𝖔𝖚...

6th of March 1993

6th of March 1993

Narrator POV

For the past two weeks, things between Emilia and Severus have started to fall back into place, their relationship has been stronger than ever, they've learned how to fully trust each other and that if they don't have trust, they don't have anything in a relationship.

For Ace on the other hand, things had been going downhill, he was heard in front of the Ministry of Magic and was sentenced to house arrest, The Trace being placed on him again until further notice.

Clare found out what he tried to do, and that he has been cheating on her with Lilian so she divorced him, taking half of his money, the house that they bought in the US and half of his businesses.

Lilian was sent to Azkaban for stealing from 15 wizarding families, killing 13 muggles, identity theft and for making 26 illegal acts.

Matthew was also heard, and he confessed the crime that he had committed last year, but also explained why he did it, at which the Ministry agreed to put him on house arrest for 2 years and place The Trace on him for 3 years.

Albus told Andrew everything that happened and he disowned Ace, at which Ace was removed from the Slytherin family tree by magic, making Emilia Andrew's only child.

Two days later (8th of March)

Severus has been preparing for the past two days to propose to Emilia, as his first attempt went terribly wrong.

He wanted to make the proposal special and asked Dumbledore to give him some free days to prepare at which Albus agreed.

Severus chose to propose to Emilia at the edge of the Forbidden Forest, where he arranged a path with white rose petals and white orchid flowers attached to the trees, and at the end of the path there was an arch way made out of wood, where he will ask the question.

Emilia POV

I woke up feeling that the bed was empty...again.

For the past two days I haven't spent time with Sev because he was always busy, whenever I entered his office he hid something and acted weird, also the office from our personal quarters was always locked, and I just hoped that today won't be the same, but I was wrong.