𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟐: 𝐏𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

Emilia POV

Emilia POV

I looked at my alarm clock, it was 5:30 AM and I woke up because I wasn't able to sleep, all of a sudden I heard the bed sheets "moving" and I felt a hand slide on my stomach.

"Mm...Sev..."

"Shh, go back to sleep" he whispered in my ear spooning me.

"Why are you awake?"

"Couldn't sleep, the real question is why are you awake?"

"Same thing." I said and turned around to face him "So you're 33 now." I continued.

"Guess I'm getting old aren't I?" Sev said chuckling.

"You'll never be old for me darling." I told him, then gave him a sweet kiss on the lips.

We got up and prepared for the day, we ate in our private quarters and made our way to Sev's office.

The rest of the day occurred as normal, some ingredients were missing and we had to go to Hogsmeade again, but that was no problem.

~Time skip (Valentine's day)~

(A/N: so Lilian couldn't make a move on Severus because she had to attend detention with Emilia :) )

Severus POV

I got out of bed, trying my best not to wake Emmy up, I got dressed into my robes and went to my office.

I arrived there and took a box out of one my desks drawers, I looked at the small red velvet box before opening it, there was a ring with a black tear shaped stone and diamonds around it.

I knew today was the best day to take our relationship one step further, I just hope she'll say yes.

I closed the box and placed it back in the desk drawer then made my way to the great hall.

When I got there the walls were covered with large, lurid pink flowers, and heart shaped confetti was falling from the ceiling. I sat down next to Minerva and asked