𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟖: 𝕽𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝐅𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖙

-A/N: this chapter will contain smut, when the scene will start and end, it will be marked with a warning-

Severus POV

"Severus, what happened yesterday?" Emilia asked

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at her with an eyebrow rose.

"I remember that I was in your dormitory yesterday, after what happened between me and Lockhart."

"That is indeed true."

"And after that you gave me a Calming Draught?"

"Yes?" I said confused.

"Severus, did we kiss yesterday?" She asked shyly, I stopped as we arrived at the door of her dormitory.

"No, we didn't kiss," I lied, "the Calming Draught must've made you high and you started imagining things, after I gave you the Draught I escorted you to your dormitory, and that was the end of the night. Speaking on which, as you can see we arrived at your quarters, good night miss Slytherin." I continued.

"Good night Severus." She responded before I turned around and left. I entered my dormitory and I could feel the guilt in my heart.

"Why did I lie to her?" I thought, "Maybe because I was scared that she would say that our kiss was a mistake, and that she didn't mean to do that." I said trying to change the thought that what I did was wrong.

I fell asleep quite quickly, and as I arrived to dream land, I heard a familiar voice talking.

"We meet again Severus." It was Emilia, or better say, my conscience in form of Emilia. "Why did you do such thing?" my conscience asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Oh you know very well what I mean! You told Emilia that the kiss was a dream, when you know very well that everything was real!"

"But maybe I don't want it to be real! I know for a fact that she only kissed me because the Calming Draught made her high! And nothing that you'll say can change my mind!" I shouted,

If I was talking to someone from the real world I would've been able to escape with this lie, but here, in the dream world, you can't lie, especially when you're talking to your conscience.

"Well, you never know until you ask, stop hurting yourself Severus, stop hiding your emotions towards Emilia, tell her how you feel, trust me, everything will be fine." My conscience said, and with those words I woke up, I looked at my alarm clock, it was 6:30 AM.

It was Sunday and while usually on this day I would feel happy because I could get some alone time, this time I wasn't, since the only thing that stood in my head was Emilia

"Oh stop being such an arrogant bastard and tell her the truth!" I shouted to myself.

And that's what I did, I took my quill and ink and started writing on a parchment paper that I found in the drawer of my nightstand.