𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟑: 𝚻𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖉 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖇𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝐯𝖎𝖈𝖊-𝐯𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆

Emilia POV

Emilia POV

I laid in bed awake as the clock showed that it was 3:00 AM, I've been standing like this for the past hour not being able to get back to sleep

"I know that I'm not getting to bed anytime soon, so why not rest in the lounge area." I thought

And that's exactly what I did, I got up and made my way to the lounge area.

I arrived and there were two dark oak doors which opened as I stood in front of them, the area was dark but calming, with bookcases on the walls, filled with different books.

There was another person sitting on one of the couches, and I couldn't believe that it was who I think it was.

"Matthew?" I asked and the man looked at me, it was really him.

"Emilia?" he asked me, also shocked to why was I here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Well if you don't remember I had some work to do here in the area, the question is what are YOU doing here, shouldn't you be with your boyfriend." He said, when he said the word boyfriend I knew he was referring to Severus.

"He's not my boyfriend anymore." I said looking at the floor, trying my best not to tear up.

Matthew POV

"Emilia, I'm so sorry to hear this." I said, even though I knew this had to happen, seeing her like this made my heart break, she really loved that man "If you don't mind me asking, why did you two break up?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

"He cheated on me, it sounds familiar doesn't it?" she said looking at me, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah...Look I have to tell you something." I said, she came closer, sitting on the couch in front of me.

"I'm listening." She said.

"I've been in this, I took part in your breakup with Severus, it was Ace's idea...