𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟓: 𝐂𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙

Emilia POV

Emilia POV

(Slytherin Manor 24th December 1991 9:30PM)

I arrived home, the Slytherin Manor was decorated for Christmas, the gates opened at the snap of my fingers, our two Doberman pinschers came running towards me, but not in a dangerous way, but in an 'I missed you' kind of way. Zeus, our male black Doberman, took my purse from my hands and started walking to the door of our manor, while Artemis, our female brown Doberman, stood by my side until I arrived at the door. Our Doberman's were trained by professionals at the time when they were only puppies, I literally grew up with them, they were there for before my brother was even born.

"I was wondering when you'll arrive." Dad said leaning on the door.

"Hi dad." I said hugging him, "How've you been?" I asked, breaking the hug.

"I've been great thank you. Let's go inside shall we."

"Of course." As I entered Kael, one of our house elves greeted me.

"Welcome back home young master. Can I help you with anything?" he asked.

"Thanks but there will be no need of your assistance." I said "I'll go to my room dad, I'm pretty tired, good night." I told my dad.

"Good night Emmy." I went up to my room and jumped into my bed, immediately falling asleep.

Severus POV

(Hogwarts 24th December 1991 9:00PM)

I was finally done shopping at hogsmeade for the missing ingredients that I had wrote on my list. I was almost outside of hogsmeade when I saw something sparkling in the corner of my eye. I saw a blue sapphire ring with diamonds displayed in a jewelry store, when I saw the ring, it immediately reminded me of Emilia's blue eyes.

As I entered the store I was greeted by an old friendly man.

"Good evening sir, how may I help you?" the old man said.

"Good evening, I was actually wondering, how much does that blue sapphire ring cost?" I replied nodding towards the ring.

"Oh, I see, you want that ring don't you." He said as he went to get the ring "Well this ring would be 200 Galleons."

"Ok, I'll take it." I said as I gave him the 200 Galleons, the old man took the ring and packed it nicely then gave it to me. I left the jewelry shop and finally arrived in my dormitory falling asleep, with the thought of how much I missed Emilia.

"How DARE you Severus!" I heard a voice screaming at me

"Who's there?" I asked.

"It's me Sev, Lily, remember." The voice said coming in front of me, it was indeed Lily.

"Lily, what are you doing here?"

"Talking some sense into you Sev, you're supposed to love ME not HER!" Lily said with tears in her eyes "You broke my heart Sev! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! I'M DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" she screamed at me.