𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟔: 𝐀𝖑𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊

Time skip 29th of May

Harry POV

"Harry, don't you think it's kind of weird?"

"What do you mean Ron?"

"Professor Dumbledore asked Miss Emilia to look for the chamber since the first attack." Ron said confused.

"Yes, and?"

"And what if she found the entrance to the chamber, but doesn't want other people to know, what if she's behind all of these attacks?"

"Are you mental Ron! Why would you think such thing?" I asked confused.

"Well it obvious isn't it, she's a Slytherin, like literally, her name is Emilia Juliet Slytherin, she's the true heir of Salazar Slytherin, a pureblood, and she knows what is in the chamber, I have a feeling that she's behind all of this."

"You do have a point, but it can't be her, she's so nice and sweet, and she always stands up for us Gryffindors in front of the Slytherins, not to mention when it comes to Snape."

"Well that is true, but what about muggle-borns, I never saw her stand up to one." Ron said, and he did have a point.

"Hmm, true, maybe we should ask her?"

"That's the last thing we should do!" Ron shouted.

"Okay, so let me get this straight, you think Miss Emilia is trying to kill muggle-borns because she is true heir of Slytherin." I told him confused.

"And not to mention the fact that she asked us not to get involved into the schools business, doesn't that sound suspicious?" Ron added.

"But do I need to remind you that she was the first person you saw standing near my bed last year when I killed Quirrell, you said it yourself." I said.

I still couldn't believe that she could do such thing.

"That's also true, but I'm still suspicious of her."

Me and Ron walked to the staff room to ask miss Emilia about our suspicion when we heard Professor McGonagall speak.

Meanwhile (Emilia POV)

For the past few weeks I tried to find the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets, and at last I did.

Yesterday while I was reading through one of the books about Hogwarts, that it was owled from home by dad because I asked him to do so, and I found something interesting.

Fifty years ago a student was killed in the girls bathroom, and what if that student never left, what if Moaning Myrtle was the student who got killed.

Even though I could've just went there as soon as I suspected where the chamber was, I wanted to wait for morning to come so that I don't raise suspicion since I was the second suspect on the list as the one who is petrificating muggle-borns.