4.

Arianna's pov

 was sitting at the chair confused about what Lia said before Dominick came over and picked me up out of the chair. I started hitting his back so he'd put me down.

"No, let me go. Now." I said.

"You aren't making this any better stop," he said grabbing my wrist.

He buckled me into the car seat with me fighting against him. Daddy was visibly mad, but so was I. I wanted my cookie. We had pulled to the point we were 15 minutes away when I came to a realization I was punished. When we got into the driveway, he picked me up out of the car and over his shoulder. I squirmed in his grip and hit on his back to receive a harsh slap on my butt.

"Owie. You meanie" I said.

"Hush," he said.

He sat on the couch and laid me over his lap. He pulled off my legging exposing my clothed butt.

"I'm thinking you deserve 15. 5 for throwing the unnecessary tantrum, 5 for being disrespectful, and another five for continuing the behavior. I want to count. What's your safe word?" he said.

"Red," I said, nervously.

SMACK

"one"

SMACK

"two"

SMACK

"three"

The spanks weren't too hard. I could manage but they were getting worse and my butt was starting to hurt.

"fi-fifteen" I cried out. Tears were streaming down my face as I tried to catch my breath. I lightly gripped Daddy's thighs from pain in my butt.

The last five were much worse than the beginning. Daddy pulled me to sit in his lap and rubbed my back.

"I know, I know. I am so proud of you for taking your punishment very well. Daddy is so proud of you. Let me go get the soothing cream for the pain." he said

He laid me on my stomach and went upstairs. Once he came back and put the cream on my sore butt which helped.

"What do you wanna wear?" he asked.

"You shirt." I sniffed.

"Alright come on," he said picking me up.

He gave me one of his t-shirts and brought me back to sit in my highchair.

"Since you haven't eaten I'm going to make something to eat. Can you be a good girl and sit there and be quiet?" he said.

"Yes daddy, I'm really sorry that I wasn't good," I said.

"It's alright baby. I know you were just in a bad mood," he said.

"Do you still want me?" I said near tears.

"Of course princess. You throwing a tantrum is not going to make me not want you any less," he said, hugging me.

"Okay, daddy," I said sleepily rubbing my eyes.

He pulled my hands off my face and gently wiped my eyes from tears. He came over and place a bottle on my tray.

"Here drink this smoothie, so you can have something on your stomach," he said.

"mkay," I whispered.

Dominick's pov

I sat in the living room on my phone while I waited for Arianna to finish her food. It was about 10 minutes when I heard the bottle hit the ground. I picked it up, placing it on the counter, and undid her seat.

I picked her up and she started to whine against my neck. I rubbed her back and she nuzzled her head back into my neck.

I put her into her bed and gave her the stuffed animal she chose out.

"Have a nice nap, princess," I said, kissing her forehead.

I locked her door and went to my room to get dressed to get to the warehouse.

...

I had got back from the warehouse and got ready for bed. It was almost three in the morning when I did so. I started hearing cries and screaming from Arianna's room.

I ran to her room to figure out what was going out. I unlocked the door and picked her up out of the bed. I bounced her on my hip trying to calm her down.

"It's alright. It's just a nightmare. It's just a nightmare. Daddy's right here. You're okay." I said.

I sat her on the bed and kneeled beside her.

"Princess, what's wrong? Are you hurt? Night terrors? Did something else happen?" I asked in a panic.

"It's just a bad dream," she said in between hiccups.

"Do you wanna talk to me about it?" I asked.

"No I don't wanna talk about it," she said near crying again.

I pulled her into a hug and wrapped her legs around my waist. "It's alright. Just promise that you won't shut me out so I can't help you. I won't push you at all though." I said.

"Okay, daddy. Can I pwease sleep with you? I no want to sleep alone anymore." she said.

"Of course princess," I said walking to my room.

I laid her in my bed and got in after. She immediately grabbed onto me and shifted herself on my chest. I made sure her breathing was settled before going to sleep myself.

Arianna's pov

It was early in the morning, but sadly I was the only one awake. I slid from under his arm and went to use the restroom. After I cleaned myself up and washed my hands, I changed into one of Daddy's hoodies. On the dresser, I grabbed one of Daddy's colognes and sprayed it on myself. I skipped off to a playroom I found and grabbed some coloring books and crayons. I came back to Daddy's room and poured all the crayons on the ground. I started coloring a few pages and finished them all.

Once I finished my pages and got into the bed.

"Daddy," I said shaking him.

"Daddy wake upppppp." I yelled into his ear.

He didn't wake up. There was no show of him even beginning to wake up. I ran all the way downstairs and grabbed a spoon. I started to hit him but it didn't work. It probably wasn't a good idea anyway.

I got bored and went back to the bathroom. I filled the sink with bubbles and grabbed a rubber ducky. I started splashing with them in the water, drenching the shirt and carpet. I had realized that I made a big mess and drained the sink.

"Shit shit shit shit shit," I mumbled running out to bump into an angry-looking daddy. I had fallen on my butt and was looking up at him. He had his arms crossed as he blocked the doorway.

"Uh-oh," I said nervously.

"Uh-oh indeed, little girl," he said bending down to pick me up. "Care to explain?"

"It wasn't me. There was an um blur. Yea a blur. I woke up in the bathroom with water everywhere." I said.

"Did the blur also one change you out the shirt you had on and two pour crayons all over my floor?" he asked, his daddy voice creeping out.

"Mhm, yea." I nodded.

"I know you're lying, Arianna. Let's go over some rules, next time you'll be in trouble," he said.