33.

Dominick's pov

It's been a little over a month since Arianna was taken. I've been trying my hardest to keep myself together but I'm starting to lose hope. Everywhere we've searched it's just been a dead end. I've started smoking again which I haven't done since I was 20. I drink more than ever and yell a lot. My temper is all over the place and my patience is paper-thin.

I made Miracle cry yesterday and I did feel bad about it. Since the incident, she truly hasn't done anything but try and make up for it. I should have gone with them to the movie. I never let Arianna go anywhere alone before. Fuck. When I do find her she better not have a fucking hair pulled from her head.

Lately, I've been feeling out of control. Like nothing is going right. I fucking hate having to sleep alone. Walking past her playroom or just coming across one of her stuffed animals hurts my heart.

Arianna's pov

I'm in fucking agony. It's been a month since I was kidnapped. I have cuts and bruise from head to toe. Jackson has no sympathy for me at all. It feels like we just never even dated. He's almost choked me to death yesterday. I would be dead if Jamison didn't come in to stop him.

Jamison hasn't been bad to me. He stops Jackson from hurting me when he can. He even stopped Jackson from raping me. Jamison said that he was trying to be nice to my Daddy but I don't think he's telling me the truth. I wish they would let me go. I want to go bad home. They keep trying to set me up with other gang leaders. It's so tiring. I have to wear this ugly green dress that's extremely itchy. Some lady came to cover my bruises with makeup and it was so painful. I quickly walked to the office when she finished cause I don't need another beating.

I sat down when an old man came in. My little space was already triggered just from the walk here. I keep trying to pull myself out of it.

"Hi little girl," he said.

I frowned and whispered hi. The man looked to be even older than Jamison and he looked pretty old. He kept trying to touch me which made got out of little space with ease.

"Don't fucking touch me you wrinkled hag," I said.

"That's not very kind," he said.

"I don't give a shit. Go find someone that's as wrinkly as you." I said.

"I'm going to call Jackson," he said.

"Ooo I'm shaking. I don't give a fuck. You could shove that phone up your ass and do the hokey pokey I still wouldn't give a fuck." I said leaving

I walked back to the room I was staying in and changed out of the dress. I put on the clothes I had on before and sat in the bed. I was near to tears again when Jackson came in.

"Stop being such a bitch. Why do you insist on being so rude?" he growled.

"I don't know. Why do you think that I like you? I fucking hate your guts. If I could I'd fucking shoot you in the head right now. Over and over again. All you've done since you took me is beat me and yell at me and even tried to rape me. It's all just making me hate you even more. Even if you did start treating me right it wouldn't help. It would never take away all the mental trauma you cause me. All the scars and wounds you put on me. I'll never be able to forget you and I say that in the worst way possible. I hope fucking burn in hell." I yelled.

"My bad Arianna," he said.

I looked at him in disbelief. My blood was fucking boiling. What the fuck?!

"MY BAD! All the shit you've done to me and you can't even give me a proper apology! I fucking hate you!" I screamed.

I stomped over to him and just punched him straight across the face. He stumbled back a bit as I walked back to the bed. Jackson took a tight grasp on my wrist which scared me a bit. As his grip tightened he was close to lifting me in the air.

"Do you want me to beat your fucking ass? I don't give a fuck if you yell but don't put your hand on me," he said.

I started to cry from the pain in my wrist and just truly being scared of him. I couldn't stop it. Tears were just streaming down my face. Jackson slapped me in the face before yelling for me to stop. I covered my mouth and looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Exactly shut the fuck up," he said.

Why did I ever date him? I just don't understand how someone who used to love me so much is now the one who hurts me most. I need to try and find a way to get Dominick's attention to get him the address. I can't do this anymore. I really can't. Jackson triggered my little space so I decided to use it against him.

"I sowwy Jackson. I no do it again." I whined.

"Alright, I guess I don't have to punish you. Hungry?" he asked.

"Order pizza?" I asked.

"Sure," he said handing me his phone.

"Tank you." I Hummed.

"Thank you what?" he asked.

I felt my heart drop. I don't want to call him Daddy. I let out a sigh.

"Thank you, Daddy," I said.barf.

I quickly called Dominick's number. Even if he can't save me I need to hear his voice.

"Um hello?" he asked.

"Hi, I would like to order a pizza," I said in relief.

"Arianna?! Oh my god! Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, I'd like a large pepperoni," I said.

"Address? Baby do you have the address?" he asked.

I quickly asked Jackson before going back to the phone.

"Address is 397 California Ave," I said.

"Perfect princess," he said before hanging up.

I deleted the number from the history and gave the phone back. He left the room so I just sat on the bed.

Jackson's pov

I don't trust Arianna. Maybe it was dumb to give her the phone. I went to the computer room and told our hacker to pull up my call log and trace the most recent number. He said he's calling me back in 20 minutes so I just moved on.

If she tried some funny shit then I am going to beat her ass.

Arianna's pov

I was lying on the bed when Jackson came into the room. He was holding a bat and a whip. I scooted to the head of the bed when he began to walk closer. I tried to cover up with the blanket but he pulled it off and threw it to the side.

"You wanna be honest with me. Who the fuck did you call?" he asked scarily calm.

"The pizza place." I squeaked.

He slapped the whip onto the bed making me jump as it almost hit me. He reached and grabbed my ankle pulling me towards him. I tried to fight back but he slashed my leg with the whip.

"I hate you" I whispered out.

He grabbed my neck and began to squeeze. I grabbed his wrist trying to pull him off. He was squeezing on my airways making me gasp.

"Please." I choked out.

"Stop!" I tried to yell slapping against his hand.

"Who did you call!" he yelled in my face.

I started to cry as I couldn't breathe at all and my vision was fading in and out.

"please," I whispered before a passed out.

Author's note

Sorry that I haven't be updating as much. I've been a bit busy. Thank you all for 328K+ Reads!