15.

Arianna's pov

I woke up on the couch and looked around. I couldn't find Daddy, but Lia and Sin were on the couch.

"Hey, Arianna. Dominick had to go and do something he called Sin and I to watch you." Lia said.

"Why didn't he tell me?" I whimpered.

"No don't be sad. I'm sure he'll explain when he gets back," she said.

"Okie." I said.

I had squirmed around and realized that I had wet myself. I quickly stood up and checked to if there was a spot. There was none luckily and made my way to the stairs.

"Is there something wrong Ari?" Lia asked.

"No, I okay," I said running to the bathroom in my room.

I grabbed a diaper from the drawer and changed. I cleaned myself up and slid on the new diaper. I got some new pants and went downstairs.

I grabbed a pack of gummies and Lia stood up and turned around.

"Ari are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes, I said I'm fine," I whined.

I stomped up the stairs angrily. I hate hate hate being on my period. It makes me want to die and I feel icky. I ate my gummies and laid down. My stomach started to cramp making me cry. I grabbed at my stomach to try to stop it but it only got worse.

Daddy came into the room and he looked frustrated. He saw me crying and his face calmed.

"Princess, what's the matter? Why have you been crying?" he asked.

"I got my period and my tummy hurts." I cried.

"Oh-no. Let's go to the store to get you some stuff," he said.

"Okay." I cried.

He picked me up and I laid my head on his shoulder, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Dominick, did you figure out what was wrong with Arianna?" Lia asked.

"Yea Arianna got her period and we just need to go to the store," Dominick said.

"Okay if it's okay. I'd to stay with her for the week," she said.

"Of course. I'm sure Arianna would appreciate it," he said.

Daddy walked to the car and buckled me into my car seat. Then sat in the driver's seat of the car.

"Daddy where you go and no tell me?"I asked.

"Daddy had to deal with something and I have something that I want to tell you when we get home," he said.

"Okie Dokie." I hummed.

I sat in silence as I waited for us to get to the store. Daddy got me out of the car and onto his hip. I'd protest but at this point, I don't care. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach making me jerk."Daddy my tummy." I cried holding it."I know. I know. Let's try and hurry up so we can get back home." he said.

Dominick's pov

We got home from the store and Arianna's been hurting and grumpy all day long. It kills me to see her like this and there's nothing I can do about it. She had got upset and locked me out of our room. Now I'm sitting in my office doing some work. A few minutes later, Ariana comes in with Molly and sits on my lap. She starts whimpering before she starts crying. I rub her back letting her get it all out.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I'm sorry." she cried.

"Sorry for what princess. You did nothing wrong." I said.

"I did. I locked you out of the room and yelled at you. That's mean." she said.

"It is, but I know you had no mean intent. You're hurting and I understand that." I said.

"Okie," she said.

"Now let's talk about what I was going to tell you before. Then we'll take a nap." I said.

"Together?" she asked.

"Mhm together," I said.

"Okay so then where did you go? she asked.

"I had to go to an abandoned warehouse of mine," I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I was supposed to be interrogating Jackson," I said.

"I thought he was gone," she said scared.

"I thought so too but it turns out he's not," I said.

"How did you know?" she asked.

"Because I am a mafia leader," I said.

Her eyes filled with confusion when it then finally clicked.

"Are you one of the nice ones?" she asked.

"The nicest I can be," I said.

"Do you have to hurt people?" she asked.

"Sometimes," I said.

"Do you do it a lot?" she asked.

"Sadly yes, but I do it for a better reason," I said.

She looked upset and on the verge of crying.

"Please don't cry. I just want to be honest with you," he said.

"But I don't want you to hurt people," she said.

"Princess don't cry please," I said standing up.

"Okay. Will, you ever hurt me?" she asked.

"Of course not princess," I said.

"Okie." she hummed.

"Do you want to sleep now?" I asked while I wiped her eyes from tears.

"Ya," she said.

I closed my computer and went to our bedroom. I placed her onto the bed and under the covers.

"Let me change," I asked.

She nodded as I went to the restroom. I changed into some shorts and went back out. Arianna was already close to sleeping when I got into the bed. When I laid down she moved her head onto my chest and her legs on top of mine. Once we got comfortable we went to sleep.