20.

Arianna's pov

I was surprised that Daddy would even agree to let us go around alone. Lila, Miracle, and I made our way around when I realized that I didn't get my purse from Daddy. I told them they could just go without me. I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Here princess, I forgot," he said handing me his black card.

"What's my budget?" I asked looking up at him.

"No budget," he said.

"What do you mean no budget?" I asked.

"Moneys not a problem princess. Besides I want to spoil you, now go have fun with your friends," he said.

"Thank you, daddy," I said giving him a quick hug before catching up with Lila and Miracle.

"Hey do you guys want to go to H&M?" I asked.

"Arianna you don't have to be uncomfortable," Lila said.

"Exactly Arianna. We want to be your friend." Miracle said.

"Thanks. I'm sorry for being weird." I said awkwardly.

"Shhh less apologizes, more shopping," Lila said.

We walked into the H&M and began looking around. "I think this would look nice on you Miracle," I said holding a crop top.

"Mmm, I don't know. I don't have the body type for them. Besides, I think crop tops are ugly, but you look fine." she said.

"Oh sorry. I'm going to pay for my stuff and use the restroom right quick." I said

I was quick to get to the bathroom, but still walking so I didn't fall. I didn't realize that we had bodyguards, but I guess being alone has a price.

I sat there and cried. I felt self-conscious about what Miracle said. I was wearing a crop top. I should've had Daddy put something else on me. I hate when I'm like this around new people. I want my daddy. I pulled out my phone and called him.

"Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?" he asked in a panicked tone.

"I was but I went to the restroom. I feel all sad and I think that they don't like me. I feel like I doing everything wrong." I sobbed.

"Princess, I don't want you to feel like that. I'm sure that they love you. Don't let your nerve get to you, but if you really feel like you can't go back then tell Bruce to bring you to me." he said.

"No daddy. I'll go back." I said.

"Okay princess I love you," he said.

"I love you too daddy," I said hanging up.

I washed my hands and splashed some water into my face. I looked in the mirror and my face was so puffy. Bruce gave me comforting hug which helped me. When we got back Lila and Miracle were laughing with each other.

Lila looked over to me and gasped. "Arianna have you been crying?" she asked.

"No, I'm fine," I said.

Lila's pov

This whole time we've been hanging out with Arianna she's been so upset. I whispered to Miracle that she might be going in and out of little space. She agreed and decided that we should take her to a more little place.

I looked to Arianna who look as she was on the verge of tears.

"Hey, Arianna. How about we got to Build-of-bear?" Miracle asked

Her eyes lit up and she nodded excitedly. Our bodyguard followed us there. Once we got there Arianna's mood was happier. Arianna was running around as she picked all the things for her stuffed animal.