31.

Talia's pov

Arianna's breathing started to escalate which then turned into crying. I was going to tell Dominick, but he was already about to pull over. He had got out of the car and carefully got her off my lap. He held her and talked to her which seemed to help her wake up for a bit.

He opened the car door and laid her back on top of me. "Just rub her back or massage her hair. It'll keep her from having another episode," he said before getting back into the drivers.

"Episode? What happened?!" I asked.

"She had an ex before me who didn't treat her right. She found out recently that he's not in jail so the episodes have been worse," he said.

All I could think was why would someone lay a hand on this beautiful girl. If Dominick didn't get her I would. If I had an ex like her I'd want to kill him. Unlike what Dominick may be thinking Arianna should kill him.

"Dominick, when did you get shot?" I asked.

"How'd you know?" he asked.

"When you were holding Arianna you kept shifting your stance, so she wouldn't lean on your shoulder," I said.

"Still can read people like a book after all these years, but yeah I shot in the upper part on my arm. It's still extremely sore," he said.

We reached the house and we all got out. Dominick was holding Arianna as we walked to the door.

"Does Cassandra know?" I asked.

"Hell no. If I told her I'd spend the rest of the week in the hospital. Besides Arianna doesn't even know." he said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Her little space has been so young there's no time to tell her. I don't wanna trigger anything bad," he said.

"Understandable," I said as we walked in.

Damn, there are like 30 people in this house. Between my family, Dominick's, and everyone with their girlfriends. I'm honestly surprised Sin was able to get one and not cheat.

"Another episode," Cass said placing her hand on Dominick's shoulder. He jerked away from her and winced.

"Damn." I laughed.

"Dominick what happened and don't lie," Cass said.

"Well, I kinda got-" he started as he laid Arianna with Lia.

"He got shot. Damn get to the point." I said making everyone gasp.

"Talia, what the hell? I was going to say it," he said.

"When? Once everyone's dead." I scoffed.

"By the time you'll spit it out I'll have kids," I said.

"The hell you are. I was serious No Boys till you are 30. You only have 7 more years. You can wait." Dad said.

Jokes on you.

Dominick was sitting on the couch talking with Wade when Arianna practically slept walked to him. "Ready for bed?" he asked her.

She nodded and he told Wade he'd talk with him later.

Dominick's pov

I brought Arianna to our room and change her out of her clothes. I laid her in bed and was about to leave when she grabbed my hand. "Please stay. I don't wan nightmare," she said with a pout.

"Of course princess. Let me change out of these clothes." I said.

I took off my shirt and changed into some sweats. I got into bed with Arianna and she moved to lie on my chest. She traced her finger over my tattoos before going to sleep. I kissed her forehead and went to sleep.

Arianna's pov

Everyone was in the dining room eating breakfast. It was kinda weird eating with Miracle and Lila, but Dominick reassured me throughout the breakfast. I ate quickly so that I could go and get dressed. Daddy said that Talia, Lia, and I could go to the movies. The only thing is we have to bring bodyguards. Talia tried to fight him on it but once he said he'd pay so she stopped.

"Princess are you ready to get dressed?" Daddy asked.

"Mhm, Daddy I so really excited," I said.

"Let's get your clothes so Talia and Lia won't get mad at me," he said.

Lia and Talia have made it very clear to Daddy to have me dressed before 9 and do not try anything. Whatever that means. I went to change into my jeans and crop top. I came out of the bathroom and Daddy motioned for me to sit on his lap.

"Let's go over some rules, you only have 3," he said.

"Okie," I said.

"One, don't walk off without either Talia or Lia. Two, be on your best behavior, and have fun," he said.

"I will Daddy," I said putting on my shoes.

I was about to walk out when Daddy pulled me back. "You were gonna leave without giving me a kiss," he said tickling me.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry." I giggled.

He peppered my face in kisses before kissing my lips. He deepened the kisses causing me to moan.

"Mmm Daddy I have to go." I moaned.

"Fine." he huffed.

"Thank you," I said fixing my clothes.

All of a sudden knocks were at the door.

"Dominick you better not try and fuck her," Lia yelled.

"We've talked about this," Talia said before just opening the door.

"Ugh, don't pout Dom. You hog her all the time. It's our turn." Lia said.

"Don't worry we'll be back before 1 pm," Talia said.

"Okay bye." Daddy said.

We made our way to the car where I sat in the back with Talia and Lia in the front. I'm happy they get along cause I really wanted for us all to be friends. We were in the movie theater, but I forgot to ask what we were watching.

"What are we going to watch?" I asked.

"Palm Springs," Talia said.

"Isn't that rated R? I think I shou-

"If you say you think you should ask Dominick. I am going to throw your phone in the trash." Lia said.

"Arianna you are 23 years old. You don't have to ask Dominick's permission for everything. You're a grown woman." Talia said.

"Okay." I sighed.

I guess they're right but my whole life practically revolves around being told what to do. Whether it's a caregiver or Lia. I of course know how to do things for myself and understand that I'm an adult. I guess I just like having someone control me especially when they give me freedom at the same time. Besides Lia, Dominick is the only healthy caregiver I've had.

"I'll be back. I have to use the restroom." I said.

"Be back in 5 minutes or we'll come to get you," Lia said.

"kk," I said skipping over to the bathroom.

At the door, there was this man in black. I didn't think anything of it because it's probably just one of our bodyguards. I went into the bathroom and then washed my hands. After I dried them the man was behind me and held a cloth to my nose.

"Don't scream," he warned before everything went black.