37.

Dominick's pov

I finished getting dressed for work and still had to get Arianna ready. My father said that he wanted to walk whenever I was available. I told him that he didn't need to wait for us cause I knew it'd take me some time to get Arianna ready. After talking with him, I went to wake her.

"Arianna, it's time to wake up if you want to come with me to work," I said lightly, shaking her.

She shifted around in the bed before slightly opening her eyes. "Mkay," she said sleeping sitting up.

She started to rub her eyes with my fist which I stopped. She whined trying to do it again. I gently wiped her eyes for her and picked her up. She laid her head on my shoulder as I went to our closet. I picked out her clothes which were a black skirt and a white sweater with a black,long-sleeved undershirt.

I put her clothes on the bed before going into the bathroom. I sat her onto the counter to try and brush her teeth.

"Princess, try and wake up for me. You can sleep on the way there." I told her.

She nodded and opened her mouth. I finished brushing her teeth before she spits into the sink. I wiped her mouth before giving her a quick bath. After drying her off, I got her dressed and put on her shoes.

I grabbed my briefcase and a small bag for Arianna. Once we got to the car I buckled her in. I put all my things in the passenger seat and drove off. I let my father know that we were on our way know. I got to my office to lie Arianna down on the couch. I locked the door before I left and went to my father's office.

"What did you need to talk about?" I asked him sitting down.

"Well I had when downstairs to get some water and I found Arianna there," he said

I was confused at that because Arianna was upstairs with me.

"Anyways, when I called her name she hid in the pantry. I guess she thought I didn't see her. I asked what she was doing and she told me that you said she could get a snack. I let her get whatever it is she tried to get, but I told her I'd ask you today." he said.

"I had fallen asleep after watching a movie with her, so she couldn't have asked me. I'll take care of it later." I told him before leaving.

I stopped at my cousin's office, who was also my assistant. I knocked on her door waiting for a 'come in.'

"Hey, Zara," I said.

"Hey," she said looking up from her computer.

"I have a special guest with me today," I told her.

She looked from her computer and ran over.

"Oh my gosh is it Arianna? It better be. You promised I'd get to meet her." she said.

"Yes, it is her. You can meet here after my meeting since she's sleeping at the moment. I came to ask you if you'd sit at your desk that's in front of my office. I just don't want her walking around the meet alone if I don't get back before she wakes up." I said.

"Of course. I don't mind at all," she said.

I thanked her and went down to the conference room for the meeting.

Arianna's pov

I woke up on this couch that seemed to be in Daddy's office. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. I didn't know how to unlock it so I didn't even try. I went to sit at Daddy's desk to see if I could find any of my toys.

I opened the top drawer and it was just a bunch of files. I opened the next one and it had my toys inside. As well as some coloring books. I opened the last due to curiosity and it had those today in it. Like vibrators and dildos. I think that's what daddy said it called. I think dildo is a weird name. I looked through the drawer and took out a purple vibrator.

I knew I probably shouldn't use it cause it's against our room. Though breaking the rules once wouldn't hurt. I lift my skirt to expose my panties. I turned on the vibrator and placed it on my clit. It's a good thing it's one of those quiet ones so no one could hear. I shuddered in pleasure and turned up the power. I let out a loud gasp as I quickly went to cover my mouth. I pressed the vibrator harder on my clit. I was extremely close to my release when the door unlocked. I pushed the vibrator into my underwear and fixed my skirt.

"Oh princess, I didn't know you were awake." Daddy said.

"Yeah, I woke up like mm thirty minutes ago," I said trying to keep in my moans.

"Okay well, I have someone I want you to meet. After that I think we need to talk," he said sternly at the last part.

"Okay," I said.

My clit was throbbing so I had to ask to use the restroom. I ran into a stall and sat down. I placed the vibrator back on my clit. I turned up the power again bringing me over the edge. I covered my mouth to muffle my scream as I came. My breathing settles as I came down from climax. I cleaned myself up as well as the vibrator. I put it into my pocket and washed my hands.

I left the bathroom and Daddy walked up to this other office door. Daddy had told me on the way that he had a cousin named Zara. She also had a little, whose name was Zyaire (zy-air). Daddy said that's we'd be about to meet soon. He opened the office door and Zara was quick to hug me. She was close to Daddy's height which meant she was taller than me. I wish I could be taller than someone.

"Alright Zara, don't break her." Daddy said sarcastically.

"Oh hush," Zara said as she picked me up.

I felt like I was too heavy for her which made me sad.

"Don't worry little one. You aren't hurting me," she assured.

Why can everyone read my mind?

How did she know?

"I have a little myself and he's bigger than you. That boy always wants me to pick him up," she said.

I giggle as she put me down. Zara walked over to Daddy and whispered something to him. He looked at her and then over at me. She handed him something which set my nerves off. I tried to pat my pockets as quickly as I could. She had taken the vibrator from me. Daddy came to pick me up and I laid my head on his could. We said our goodbyes before going to his office When we got there his father was sitting in a chair.

"You have another meeting after your break, Dominick. Which is in 20 minutes." Blade said.

"Can we attend the meeting and send me the details. I have something I need to do." Daddy said.

"Not a problem, but you have another meeting 5. Whenever you're done I can take Arianna home," he said.

"That'd be perfect, thank you." Daddy said as Blade left.

He sat me down in the chair Blade was in and turned it to face him."I want to know everything you did from last night to right now. Don't leave anything out of your punishment will be worse." Daddy said sternly.