19.

Dominick's pov

I decided that today would be a nice day to bring Arianna to the mall. It was 4 in the morning and I was wide awake. Although I have to wait till 8 to wake Arianna.

Since apparently, only crazy people wake up this early. I was already showered and dressed so that we could leave after she was done. I sitting on the couch waiting for Arianna. I got a call from Liam which made me nervous. 

I hope nothing was wrong.

"Hey man," he said.

"Hey is there anything wrong?" I asked.

"I just wanted to as th-*sigh*

"You know you can ask me anything," I said.

"I know. I wanted to see if you wanted Ariana to meet my and Talon's littles," he said.

"Of course. I think it would be great for Arianna to meet some littles. Meet us at the mall at 2ish." I said.

"Perfect I'll let Talon know," he said.

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit," I said.

"Alright bye," he said.

Arianna's pov

I woke up to the sun in my eyes causing me to squint. I shielded my eyes then remembered we aren't in our house.

Those curtains were practically see-through. Daddy wasn't in the room so I walked out of the room. I found him sitting on the couch fully dressed. Like a crazy person. I went over and sat next to him.

"Morning princess," he said.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked squinting at him.

"Since 4 am," he mumbled.

"What? I can't hear you." I said.

"Since 4 am," he said in the same volume.

"Daddy how long have you been awake?" I said sternly.

"Fine since 4 am," he said.

"That means you slept for 3 hours," I said.

"I guess." he sighed.

"You know how I feel about that." I frowned.

"I know. I'm sorry," he said.

"It's fine just sleep later. Some rules for me go for you to mister." I said.

"Yes ma'am," he said kissing the top of my forehead.

"Well, what do we have to do today?" I asked.

"Well, I decided we could go to the mall. Another thing is Talon and Liam's littles will be there," he said.

"Oh okay when do we have to leave?" I asked.

"At 2," he said.

"Two! That's in 3 hours!" I said.

"Yeah. You only have to take a shower. I'll pick your clothes and do your hair." he said.

"What about makeup. I meeting new people." I said.

"You don't need it you're beautiful the way you are. I guess you want some then you can do some light makeup," he said kissing my forehead.

I looked down and blushed. Daddy chuckled and picked me up. "Let's get you ready," he said. We got to the room and he sat me on the bathroom counter.

"Do you want to shower or a bath?" he asked.

"Can we take a shower together? Or if not it's fine. I know you probably al-" I was cut off when Daddy brought his finger to my lips.