41.

Dominick's pov

I finally made it back home after work. I went to check if anyone was awake, but it was just Talia sitting in the kitchen.

"Hey, Talia," I said.

"Hi, Dominick. How was work?" she asked.

"Fine. Was everything okay?" I asked.

"Mhm. Arianna was good, but she got cranky towards the end. She agreed to a nap, so that's what she and Mila are doing now." She said.

"Thank you for watching her. Are you and Mila planning on staying the night?" I asked her.

"I think we should get going. Besides, I didn't bring any clothes." she shrugged.

"Yea, but I'm sure no one would mind lending you guys any clothes," I said.

"I know, but we should get home. I have things to do before Arianna comes over." Talia said.

"Of course. Let's wake the girls so they can say back." I said. I went upstairs to my room to get Arianna. She was sleeping across the whole bed. Good thing she getting up cause I wouldn't be able to sleep in my bed tonight.

"Princess, I'm home. Come on so you can tell Mila bye." I whispered.

"No. You sleep with me too," she mumbled.

"You don't wanna tell Mila bye?" I asked.

"I do," she mumbled.

"Come on then," I said picking her up. We went downstairs to meet Talia.

"Bye-bye Mila," Arianna said sleepily.

"Bye-bye," Mila mumbled.

They went to sleep as Talia and I said our goodbyes. I put Arianna in bed while I got ready to sleep as well.

Arianna's pov

I was getting ready to go to Mila and Talia's house for the sleepover. I was super excited, but also a little scared. I never spent the day without daddy except for when I was kidnapped. I had cried every night we were apart. Daddy was packing my bag while I was eating my snack.

"All done princess?" he asked.

"Mhm," I said throwing away my trash.

"Alright then it's time to go," he said.

"I'll miss you." I frowned.

"Princess it's only one night. You'll be fine." Daddy said.

"I know, but I'll still miss you," I said.

"And I'll miss you too," he said kissing my forehead.

"What if you stay too?" I asked.

"Princess this sleepover is because I have to work all day today too." he reminded me.

"Mkay." I hummed.

"Don't be sad, baby. You get to spend the night with Mila and Talia," he said.

I nodded and he picked me up. "Come on you can sit in the front with me," he said.We got into the car and it wasn't long until I fell asleep. Daddy woke me up when we finally go there. We were getting out of the car when I started to cry.

"Daddy I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay with me." I cried.

"Baby it's just one night. We talked about this," he said.

"But-"

"No buts princess. You and Mila asked to do this," he said.

"I know," I said.