Chapter 2

After a few hours of sitting and listening to the teacher ramble on about topics that I already know, the bell rang, singling it was time for everyone to go home. Everyone rushed out of the room while I was putting my stuff in my bag. I  stood up and threw my bag over my shoulder. I  looked around the empty room and my eyes landed on an upset Deku sitting behind me.

He was looking at his phone, I think he was reading something. I slowly walked behind him and looked down at his phone.

"What are you reading?" I asked.

"Oh! Just checking the news," he said shyly. The news? Who checks that? I thought.

"Why are you reading that?" I asked.

"There was a villain attack this morning," He answered.

"Really? Of course, there was," I sighed.

"I was there," he said.

"No way you're lying," I stated.

"I'm not, I watched the heroes take him down," he added. "You didn't hear about that?" He asked.

"I didn't. I don't check the news," I answered.

"Well, I have to write notes later," he mumbled.

"Notes? Is that what you write in that notebook?" I asked.

"Yeah, I take notes on heroes," he answered.

"Oh, that's cool. Can I see?" I asked.

"Yeah sure," he said, holding it up so I could grab it but before I did Bakugou took it.

I turned around to see Bakugou holding it, with a grin on his face. Standing behind him were two of his 'friends' who were also smiling. One of his friends has black hair and the other has brown hair. I can't remember their names to save my life.

"I don't know what you are doing but we're not done here," Bakugou said, waving the notebook around.

"We are talking. Is that not allowed?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"What did you get? His dairy?" The brown-haired one asked. Bakugou held it to his face so he could read the writing on the cover.

"It's not yours, give it back," I said.

"Huh? Don't tell me he's taking notes on how to be a hero. That's pathetic," the brown-haired one laughed.

"If anything is pathetic, it's you guys. You're all picking on a quirkiness guy. You should be ashamed!" I yelled.

"It's pathetic that he needs his girlfriend to defend him," the black-haired one said. The statement seemed to make Bakugou mad.

"We aren't dating, I'm just not an asshole," I snapped. I hate it when people say that we are dating. Just because I'm nice to him doesn't mean we have to be fucking. I'm just a nice person.

"Yeah, real funny guys. Just give it back," Deku begged, standing from his desk. I hate hearing him beg, he shouldn't have to. Bakugou's response to Deku's pleading was blowing up his notebook. This caused Deku to jump and yelp.

"That's so mean," Deku cried out. Then Bakugou threw it out the open window behind him. This action caused Deku to scream while waving his hands around in a panic. Bakugou looked down at him with a glare.

"Most first-string heroes show potential early on. People look at them and just know they're destined for greatness," Bakugou said.

"If you think you're destined or whatever, you're wrong. No one wants an asshole to be a hero," I said.

"I'm going to be the only student from this garbage junior high to get into UA, people will start talking about me like that," he declared.

"Yeah, until you get expelled for being unheroic," I stated.

"They will realize that I'm legit, the next best thing," he turned with a smile. "That's not the ego talking, I just know I'm good," he smiled.

"Not your ego," I rolled my eyes. "Also you forget that my dad is a pro hero so if anyone has the best chance of becoming a pro it's me," I rambled but he didn't seem to care.

Bakugou grabbed Deku's shoulder and his hand was steaming. I took a step forward to intervene but his two friends got in my way. I looked up at the pair of boys in front of me. Oh my god. Why can't anything ever be easy?

"Move now," I said. I attempted to get past them but the black-haired blocked me.

"I can't let you," he said.

"Move or I'll break your arm," I  threatened.

"Oh no, you don't. We wouldn't want to hurt that pretty face of yours," the black-haired boy smiled. I sighed and activated my quirk.

I looked up at him, and I watched the shock on his face when my eyes turned from orange to purple and black. This only happens when I use my foresight. Something that people forget I can do.

Foresight...
1
I stepped forward.
2
He grabbed me with his right hand.
3
The two dragged me out of the room.
What's the best course of action? I thought.
Analyzing people and situations...
Best outcome complete.

I grabbed the black-haired boy's arm as he reached out to grab me. I twisted his arm but not enough to break it. He let out a cry and I pulled him towards me.

"Don't touch me," I spat before pushing him into the other friend. The pair fell and I went over to Bakugou and Deku. I grabbed his arm and pulled it off of Deku.

"Stop being a bitch," I snapped. Bakugou glared at me and then looked at his friends who were just getting up.

I looked over to his friends and activated my foresight again for a second just to scare them. They jumped a bit and grabbed their bags. I looked back at Bakugou and his face softened a bit. Then he walked away from me and Deku to join his friend's side.

They then said more things about me and Deku but I just ignored them. I looked at Deku and hugged him because he looked like he was going to cry. He hugged back and started shaking like a leaf.

"Y'know, if you really wanna be a hero that badly, there might be another way," Bakugou said from the doorway as I and Deku pulled away. "Just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life. Then take a swan dive off the roof of the building," he said.

"Bakugou, what the fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled. Then Deku turned around and he looked serious. Then Bakugou made explosives from his hands with a huge contending smile.

"Something wrong?" He asked Deku. He didn't respond, he just stood there shaking.

I'm so done with Bakugou. I thought.