Chapter 12

It's been a month since Mirio broke up with me and the whole time I have been working overtime trying to distract myself

It's been a month since Mirio broke up with me and the whole time I have been working overtime trying to distract myself. During the first week, I lied and told my dad that I felt sick because I got my period. So he left me alone. I just couldn't find the energy to get up.

After crying and being sad and shit I remembered that I have a life and my whole world can't stop over a breakup. I have to train and get ready for UA High. I also want to make my hero costume so I have to think about it a lot. My quirk makes it easy to design a perfect costume but the actual making part is going to take me a few months on its own. I have all these ideas in my head and I could see the vision clearly in my head.

I've been partially glued to my work desk in my room drawing different designs and ideas I have for my costume. I have blueprints of everything I want that will need blueprints. I then have been drawing it all together on a manikin to see what it will look like. If anyone walked in while I was doing this they'd probably think I'm crazy and overthinking everything. Which I am but that's just how my brain works.

I want a full-body black skin-tight leather jumpsuit. I want it to be bulletproof and tear-resistant so I will be safe in combat. I don't have a physical type of quirk so I will have to use my lifetime of mixed martial arts training to use. I would also like for it to be fireproof just in case. You never know when you might be on fire when you're a hero. I also want to have a little crop jacket for the days when it rains or when the weather's going to be shity. The jacket is going to be black with purple fur around the top of the hood for aesthetic purposes.

I also want a black leather corset that will be right under my boobs. I want it there to protect my organs underneath just in case the bullets or knives somehow break the leather jumpsuit. Then I picture high-platform boots that go far up my thighs. They are leather as well and will be bulletproof, tear-resistant, and fireproof like everything else. I also want them to be steel toed but with actual metal in them. They probably would be around 9.07 kilos or 20 pounds so they pack a punch. I'm going to have to train my legs for the next few months walking in boots with weights in them for long periods.

The next thing I want to have is a mask. I would like it to be able to fix between being a gas mask and a water-breathing mask. Because once again you never know what they are going to throw at you when you are a hero. I'm not going to wear the mask all the time so it's probably going to be hanging around my neck so it can't be too heavy or big. I want it to be black with a little bit of purple for some color. Purple complaints my eyes well because they are orange and when I use foresight they turn purple and black anyway so they match.

Another thing that kept popping into my head was gloves. Of course, I want gloves so I don't hurt my hands but I was also thinking that they can have little claws on them. So if I have to cut something I don't have to waste time trying to find a knife or waste space carrying one. I also can cut someone during combat which can be helpful. I could want the gloves to be black to match everything else so it doesn't look like 2 different pieces of material. I think the metal for the claws should be purple for a little more color. I don't want it to be overbearing but at the same time all black would be too much and people might not like the way it looks.