Chapter 4

After being on the train for an hour and a half I got off

After being on the train for an hour and a half I got off. I sped and walked down similar roads near my school. I can't believe that I am back over here. I just hope that Bakugou is at his house and not the police station because it's 20 minutes away. I can't believe he got attacked. So much for the next big thing. I thought.

After taking a bunch of turns I walked down his street. God, why can't I remember what his house number is? God damn shit memory. I quickly activated my quirk just to figure out what house is his. Different house numbers and people's names started to pop up as I looked over each house. I scanned over another house and both of Bakugou's parents' names popped up in my mind.

I sighed in relief and turned off my quirk. I walked up the steps to his house and knocked on the door and waited for a minute before it opened. Standing at the door was Mrs. Bakugou. She looked the most like Bakugou. She has similar blonde spiky hair and pricing red eyes. They both have anger issues. Even their names are alike. He is her spitting image.

"Hello?" Mrs. Bakugou said before noticing it was me at her door.

"Akira? Why are you here?" Mrs. Bakugou asked.

"I heard that Katski got attacked by a villain. I came here to check on him," I said. She didn't respond, only nodding her head and stepping to the side to let me in. I walk in and quickly take off my shoes and put them on the shoe rack near the door.

"So where is he?" I asked, looking around the space.

"He's not here yet," Mrs. Bakugou said.

"Wait he's not here? Is he okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think he's coming back though," Mrs. Bakugou answered.

What the hell? Does she not care about her kid? He just got attacked by a villain and she isn't even worried? How can she be so calm? I'm his friend and I rushed all the way here to see him. His mom is cold.

"You can go wait in his room if you want," Mrs. Bakugou said, before turning around and walking into the kitchen.

I watched her walk away then made my way upstairs and into his room. I looked around his Medium sized room and sat on his black and orange bed. Next to the bed is a nightstand with a lamp. On the other side of the bedroom, was a white desk with papers and a computer on it. Next to that was a bookshelf. There were also posters all over the wall. I waited, sitting on the bed for a couple of minutes before getting up.

"God, this is boring," I mumbled, then walked over to his desk.

I pulled out the chair and sat down. I opened his computer and turned it on. I looked at it and noticed that it needs a password. I type 'Deku sucks' and 'Bakugou is the best and even 'All Might' but none of them work. I sighed and closed the laptop and then looked at his desk, which had papers scattered all over it.

Why is he so messy? I wondered and then started to pick up the papers. I then started to organize them and put them in a pile but some fell. I put the others down and picked the fallen ones. On the pages were various drawings. I flipped through them and they looked like custom hero suit designs. I put them down and grabbed a nearby pen. On an empty page, I drew a grenade-like glove that I think would go cool with the outfit. I wrote a little note saying that I drew it and put the paper with the others. I neatly put them all in a pile next to his computer.

I'm bored. I thought. I put my headphones in once again and started playing my music. I closed my eyes and spun around in the chair. I quickly relaxed into the chair and felt myself start to drift off.

"What are you doing?" Bakugou asked.

I shot up. Oh my god, he scared the shit out of me. I must have lost track of time. I thought. I pulled my headphones out and turned to look at him. I looked him over and he looked okay. He had some cuts and little bruises. His school uniform was a bit ripped. He had a look of anger and sadness.

"Hey Bakugou," I said while getting up. "I heard what happened. I wanted to check on you," I explained. He stared at me for a moment before looking away.

"I'm fine," he said sternly then walked over to his bed and sat down.

I looked at him before walking over and sitting next to him. I looked at him and I could see how sad he was. He looks like he is going to cry but at the same time he looks like he could scream

"Are you sure? You don't seem fine," I said.

"I said I'm fine!" I yelled. "Why are you even here? You'd much rather hang out with shitty Deku!" He yelled again while glaring at me. Guess I was right about the yelling thing.

"I already told you why I'm here," I said. "Also I never said I like him more and he's not shitty," I stated.

"Then why do you always hang out with him? You seem to like him more than me!" He shouted. "You both underestimate me!"

"Just because I don't treat him like shit doesn't mean I like him more!" I shouted back. "And I never said I underestimate you!" I yelled again. He got up and walked away from me then turned around.

"Then why are you here? You think I can't take down a villain!" He yelled. "Do you think I'm that weak?" He asked, voice slightly breaking.

"Bakugou, I'm here because I care about you. I never said that you were weak." I replied while getting up and going over to him. I put my hands on his shoulder and looked up into his red eyes.

"I'm your friend. I'm here for you," I said.

Bakugou why are you acting like this? I thought.