Chapter 5

Is he ok? Why are you acting so weird? I thought

Is he ok? Why are you acting so weird? I thought. We are both just standing here in silence. It's awkward just standing here and staring into his eyes. But I don't know what to say. No matter how many times she says he's fine I don't believe it. How can I believe him when he's acting so weird. I know he doesn't like it when I use my quirk on him but I think I need to. So I am going to.

Is he ok? I asked myself.
Slightly injured. Possibly of crying.
Possible conditions: In pain? Sad?

"Hey! Don't use your quirk on me!" Bakugou shouted, and pushed me. I gasped and luckily I landed on his bed and not on the floor. I groaned and pushed myself up. How dare he push me. I'm just trying to be a good friend.

"You can't just push me away!" I shouted back.

Well, he literally just did. I thought. He does this every time, I need to get him to calm down. Even though I want to yell at him I won't. If i do it will just make everything worse but god i want to yell.

"You can't get rid of me Bakugou. I'm your friend," I said calmly.

This seemed to make him even more upset. Even with my quirk, I have always found Bakugou hard to read. I have a feeling that he is bipolar or something. I just have never struggled to read somebody as much as I do with him. I don't know, maybe my quirk isn't as good as I think it is.

"Bakugou if you want me to leave, I can," I said calmly and got off his bed. "I wouldn't want to stay somewhere where I'm not wanted," I said, looking up to meet his red eyes. He didn't say anything. I sighed and walked over to the door. I grabbed my bag off the floor and threw it over my shoulder. I grabbed the door handle.

"Don't leave dumbass," Bakugou said softly. I smiled and turned around to face him. He was still glaring at me but this time he looked less angry.

"Fine," I said, putting my bag down once again.

I walked over to his desk and sat in the chair. I picked up the papers on his desk and held one up that had the drawing of his hero costume. I made sure that he could see the drawing in my hand.

"I like it. It would look good on you," I smiled, then spun around in the chair to face him. He had a slight smile on his face but it dropped when I looked at him. This guy.

"Whatever, it's not a big deal," he said looking to the side. We both knew it was a big deal, wanting to be a hero is a big deal. It's clear that he put a lot of thought into this costume but he wouldn't admit that.

"Well, I think it's a big deal. It looks fucking cool!" I cheered. "How long did it take you to come up with this?" I asked.

"Not long at all, like not even a week," he answered. I don't even need to use my quirk to know he was lying. I'm not going to say anything. I turned back around and put the papers back on his desk. I could hear him walk behind me and look over my shoulder.

"Hey what's that?" He asked, pointing at the page I drew on. Oh I forgot I drew that, he's going to murder me.

"I drew that. You know, like a glove or something. I think it will match everything else and it looks cool," I said, trying to save my own ass. I looked at him as he examined the small drawing. Come on, yell at me. I know you're going to. Hes going to say how it's stupid and how i shouldn't touch his stuff.

"I like it, but I don't see any use for it. It will just get in the way," he said.

Wow, he likes it. I thought. But he was right. It doesn't have a purpose, it's just there to look cool. Ugh, why didn't I think of that? I thought. Now I look dumb.

"Maybe you could think of something," I said. "But you have time to think about it, the entrance exam is in like ten months," I added.

"Yeah you're right," he said.

"Also you don't know if you're going to pass," I added. It is hard to get into this school. Not everyone has a pro-hero dad to get them in under recommendation. I will get in but he might not.

"I will get in, I'm the best," he said.

Sure you are. I thought.