Chapter 8

Why is he standing here? Was he listening to my call? I looked up at him and he once again looked angry. He probably wasn't listening. That would be weird if he was.

"Hey Bakugou, what are you doing?" I asked. He didn't answer and got visibly more annoyed. He just continued to stand there and glare at me.

Why is he so mad? Having a boyfriend isn't that big of a deal. Maybe he's mad because I didn't tell him? We have known each other for years. I usually tell him everything but I didn't find the right time to tell him about my boyfriend.

"Hey I'm sorry for not telling you about my boyfriend okay? Now can you stop looking at me like that?" I blurted out.

"How long have you two been together?" He asked.

"A couple months. I think it's almost 5 now," I answered.

"So you've had a boyfriend who you've been dating for five months and never told me?" He asked harshly.

"Basically," I said. I'm starting to get sick of this. I would expect this from my dad, not from one of my best friends.

"Who is it? Because whoever he is I know I'm better," he said with a smug smile that makes me want to smack it off.

"You don't know him, he's not in our grade. Also he is WAY better than you," I smiled. It's my job to keep his ego in check.

"Oh yeah? I bet his quirk is stupid. He's no match for me!" He said as his face got closer to me. Oh how much I want to smack him.

"Well if you want to test that theory he's on his way to pick me up," I said as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. "He'll be here soon so you can see if you can take him," I said as I laughed.

"Bet. He's probably so weak. He stands no chance against me. I'm the best," he yelled proudly.

I laughed again. If only he knew what he was getting himself into.