Chapter 6

After an hour of hanging out with Bakugou and talking about whatever came to our minds i noticed how late it was getting

After an hour of hanging out with Bakugou and talking about whatever came to our minds i noticed how late it was getting. It's almost seven o'clock. How much time passed? How long have I been here? I thought.

"Hey, Bakugou, it's late. I should go," I said as i got off his bed.

I don't really want to get up. His bed is comfy, but I know I couldn't stay there forever. I walked over to my bag and grabbed it off the floor. I turned around to say something to Bakugou when my stomach made a loud noise.

"Hey, why don't you stay for dinner?" Bakugou asked. "You didn't eat lunch right? You must be hungry," he added.

I thought for a minute. It's so nice of Bakugou to invite me for dinner and I am hungry. How could I turn free food down?

"Sure! I am hungry," I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

I can't turn down this offer. Bakugou is being nice, which is a rare sight. He is much kinder when it's just the two of us but he would never show that when others are around. He doesn't want to seem weak. He smiled and got up.

"I'll go tell the old hag that you're staying," he said then walked out of the room.

I opened my bag and dug through it to see I had anything to change into but there were only things for school. I sighed and pushed my bag away. I guess I'll just suffer.

I walked out of the room and went downstairs in search of Bakugou. Then I heard yelling from the kitchen and I walked to find that Bakugou and his mom were the cause of the noise. So this is where he gets his anger from. I thought.

"They are always like this," his dad said. I jumped at his voice. He scared the living shit out of me.
Where did he come from? I glanced at him and back at Bakugou.

Bakugou is nothing like his father. They don't look alike or act alike. He was his mom's looks and his mom's anger issues. He's the total opposite of his dad who is quiet and nice.

"I'm sorry, did I scare you?" He asked.

"No you didn't, I just didn't see you there," I lied and smiled softly. He is just so different from his wife and son. I looked back at Bakugou and his mom to see them both staring at us. I walked into the kitchen and leaned against the counter.

"So what's for dinner Mrs. Bakugou?" I asked.

"I'm going to make pork and rice. Would you like that or something else?" She asked and her tone completely changed. It's so weird how she can go from angry bitch to sweet mother in a second.

"She's a vegetarian hag. She doesn't eat meat," Bakugou stated before I could say anything. I'm glad he did because I hate having to make people change what they want to make. I just don't like to complain when I'm someone's guest. Bakugou knows that.

"Don't call me a hag! And let the damn girl speak for herself!" She yelled and hit him over the head.

This is going to be a long night. I thought as I laughed to myself.