Chapter 9 (Bakugou POV)

Akira and I were now sitting on the couch together, watching tv and waiting for her mystery boyfriend to come. Who is it? Is it Deku? I'll kill that fucking nerd if it's him. No, she would date a quirkless loser like Deku. I still can't believe that she lied to me.

Then after a few minutes, the doorbell went off. She quickly got up and went to the door. When she opened it she stepped outside out of my view. So I got up and went over to see who it was. I came up from behind her hugging a huge blonde guy with weird-looking eyes. He looks about 20 or something.

Akira let go of him and turned around and grabbed my arm pulling me outside.

"This is my friend Bakugou! Bakugou, this is Mirio!" She said,

"Hello," he said with a smile.

"Hi," I said harshly. How old is this guy? And what's going on with his eyes?

"Ready to go Arika?" He asked, looking down at her. She looks so small compared to him.

"Yeah! Wait I don't have my bag I left it upstairs," she said then went upstairs. I watched her walk into my room and then I turned to him. His smile faded and he looked at me.

"Why are you dating my friend? You look like 25," I stated.

"I'm not 25, I'm 17," He snapped.

"Wow, I would have never guessed that. I also thought that she had better taste in guys," I said harshly. He was about to say something when he got cut off.

"I got it!" She cheered from my room. Then she came back down the stairs and over to us.

"That's good," He said as that smile came back to his face.

She returned the smile and then turned to me. She hugged me "Bye, Bakugou," she said.

I hugged her back and glared at this Mirio guy. He returned it "Bye Arika," I said then, she let go.

Then they both walked out and to his car. I watched as they got in and Akira waved to me. I waved back then they drove away. I went back inside and slammed the door, stomped up to my room. I slammed my door and laid down on my bed.

I will prove that I'm better than that guy