BONUS

I know some of y'all wanted Y/N and Joy to be together. And... We hit a thousand reads! Yay! So I'll make it happen right now in this bonus chapter. With a few other scenes too. I WILL add more in the future if I have more ideas or someone messages me a request. Enjoy!

———

Dining And Chatting with The Unwanted Succubus Joy (Early Access Patron Welcome)

"Isn't this fine dining?" Joy looked at you across the table.
"Joy, I have some questions for you. Would you mind?"

"Go for it human."

To see more of this exclusive content, you're welcome to subscribe to my Patreon to see it!

Joy confessing. (Trying a new format 👀)

Joy rested on Y/N's lap as they sat on the hood of her red luxury car. "Are you over her? Irene?" Joy sighed, facing at the moonlight.

"Yes... Why?" Y/N yawned as she leaned back onto the car. It was 3 AM and the two were very tired. "Good. I don't want to get you hung up on her, because I've been wanting to ask you this for a while." The succubus got up and looked into Y/N's eyes.

"I like you. Very much Y/N..." Joy whispered, it was genuine. Full of love. "I-."

"If you're going to reject me, at least let me have my moment." The succubus ran her fingers over the girl's gaped mouth and tilted her chin up. "Out of the millions of years I've been alive. You're the only one in my cold, dead heart." Y/N pulled Joy in for a hug.

"I really like you too Joy." Joy chuckled happily.

"Good, I thought my confession skills were terrible. I'm only good at flirting." The succubus sighed in relief, enjoying Y/N's embrace. "So what does this mean now? Are we a couple?" Joy asked. This was the first time she had a serious relationship and she didn't know what to do.

"Yes. Yes we are." Y/N smiled.

———

Y/N and Joy at the pool.

"Babe!!!" Joy shouted as she relaxed herself on the sun chair. Wearing a tight, red bikini and some shades. Y/N groaned as she put down the pool skimmer, walking over to the succubus. "Yes Joy?" Y/N wiped the sweat off her forehead.

"Could you put some sunscreen on my back? I don't want a nasty burn." The succubus pointed at the sunscreen. She was already on her stomach with her top off.

"So the burning heat in hell is nothing to you?" Y/N spread the sunscreen on her back. "I'm in my human form. What do you expect? Iron skin?" Y/N shrugged. "Well... Yeah." Joy scoffed.

"Thank you babe." Joy blew at kiss at Y/N as she finished rubbing the sunscreen on her back. "Anything for my girlfriend." She smiled and went back to the pool.

"Oh! And take your tank top off too! I need a nice view if I'm going to sunbathe!" Joy shouted.

———

Irene getting jealous of Joy and Y/N

Irene gritted her teeth as she glared at the oblivious couple. "We should have a movie night tonight." Seulgi said beside her as she ignored.

Joy caught her eye and chuckled. Her hands teasingly snaking around Y/N's waist as she seductively whispered something in her ear. Y/N blushed bright red.