C⃣ h⃣ a⃣ p⃣ t⃣ e⃣ r⃣ 1⃣ 0⃣

JOY

I'm finally satisfied the number of deaths.

3,104,000,000 Men murdered in under a month.

3.104 Billion more souls to consume for power.

"Congrats Sister. This contract finally ends." Yeri rolled her eyes as the contract burnt into flames and disintegrated in the air. "So what now? You still have a contract with Y/N." Hmm. I thought deeply. It'll be a few years before the population of men will go back to normal. "I'll consider ending the contract for her sake. The poor girl can't even find the coin." Yeri and I laughed. "I did find it." A monotone voice said behind me. I turned around and smiled at the girl. She looked disheveled after Joohyun rejected her. "Very well..." She dropped the coin on my long fingers, the cold metal rolling down in my palm. I hand her the contract. The paper burns in the human's hands, leaving ashes. Showing that the contract officially ended.

"You leave first. I have to speak to Y/N." "But I didn't even destroy anything! Only the white house!" Yeri whined. I glared at her. The girl rolled her eyes and nodded as she teleported to Hell. "I see that you're not taking her rejection very well." I looked at her up and down, greasy hair, swollen eyes. "At least she's happy." Y/N shrugged sadly. "Don't be so depressed, lucky for you. There's barely any men... And you're a lesbian, so there's plenty of women in the world. Your fate wasn't meant to be with her ya know?" I rubbed her shoulder and smiled as she slightly raised the corners of her mouth. With a bit of hope in her eyes. "Well. I'm gonna go back to hell now, since my job is done." I yawned and opened a proper portal. Like I should've done many times ago.  "You've been a fun friend to hang out with Y/N. I hope I get to see you soon. In heaven of course." I kissed her cheek and gave her a hug. "Goodbye Joy." Y/N said as I went through the portal to Hell. My home.

7 YEARS LATER

Y/N

"I do." Joohyun smiles as Seulgi leans in for the kiss. I clapped happily, staring at my fiancée, Mina. "Our own wedding will be better." I mouth as Mina playfully raised her fist across from me. When the couple got ready to cut the cake, I walked up to Mina. "Just seeing them makes me want to spend eternity with you even more." She pecked me on the cheek. "Let's see them cut the cake." I linked arms with the shorter woman. "Ayyy Y/N! My best woman!" Seulgi dapped me as Mina was quietly talking to Joohyun. Mina only met her a few times since she's a dancer that's she's booked until next year. Ever since my confession, it's been awkward with Joohyun. Completely opposite for Seulgi, she's my best friend and we meet up in restaurant every week after every basketball game. We're both basketball players for the national female team in Seoul. "Here. The best slice for my best friend and her fiancée!" Seulgi smiled and handed us a big slice of red velvet cake.

15 YEARS LATER

JOY

I sat on my velvet throne as dancers danced in front of me. It's been achingly boring staying in heaven and hell for almost a decade and a half. Usually I'm always in and out of these realms, but now I have actual responsibilities.

"Queen Joy. You have an important person arriving in heaven. They're on your expected list." "What? Could it be them!?" I stood up and shoved the dancers out of my way. I wagged my tail as the person.... Group came. "So you managed to rule heaven too?" I squealed as I hugged the small figure. "Y/N!" I smiled as a couple more souls came. "Joy?!?" Joohyun coughed as I looked at her. We all shared a moment of silence. "It's only been a couple of years and you all... look so old..." I cringed. I looked at the new face in the group. "My wife, Mina." Y/N smiled as she locked hands with the small woman. A part of me a decade ago wished that was me, and now the feeling is coming back.  "Ah... Nice to meet you..." I shook hands with the lucky woman. I crossed my arms and shook my head profusely. "I can't handle looking at you all like this..." I clapped my hands and casted a spell. Making the group of elders become and look youthful again. Just like I originally saw them twenty years ago. My servers handed them mirrors as they looked at themselves in shock.