𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

The day before Valentine's Day

Y/N

It's been a couple days since I saw Joy. Even more men have gone missing. 1 billion men exactly. Some businesses and companies have been going out of business, everything is falling apart. And there's nothing that we can do. I don't have the coin and don't think that Joy has enough sympathy for me to end the contract.

In replacement to my dear succubus friend, I've been hanging out with Yeri more often. The girl is basically a walking jackhammer, destroying everything in her way... I think she even blew up some government buildings. Tomorrow is Valentine's day, and I've been preparing my confession for Joohyun. Yeri and I decided to go around some shops to buy clothes.

Yeri sighed as she looked around the store, "You're really lucky to have Joy Y/N. She treats you differently from her other clients." I raise my eyebrow as I picked out a white dress shirt and some black slacks. "How so?" I picked up a black tie. "Didn't she tell you? You treat her like a normal person. Even thought that bitch is a demon." I scratched my forehead in confusion as we went to the cashier.

"You're the only one that hasn't fallen in love with her or even had sex. Which is new for a succubus. Usually, clients want her just to fuck her but... You want something different. Someone else, Irene." My mouth opened as the cashier gave me the receipt and bag.

"She has a soft spot for girls. And..." She looked inside my bag. "You picked some horrible basic clothes." Yeri shook her head with disappointment as she grabbed your arm and prepared to teleport. You tug away at the demon's arm but she was too strong. "No! I'm not going to hell again!" I shook my head as I tried to run away. "Why not? Joy is in hell so we can go!" the pink haired girl teleported me to Hell with her. So much for trying to get away from her.

———

"Why... Why so much... LATEX?!!" I complained as I struggled to walk in the tight, squeaky pants. I waddled around the boutique. "What do you mean? It's comfortable!" Yeri spun in her latex outfit, doing twirling around until she breaks an expensive mirror. I stared at the clothes. There were corsets, leather clothes, collars and tons of lingerie. "Are you sure this isn't a sex store?" I pried the latex off my skin and put on my old clothes. "Nope! We wear this everyday!" I heard a familiar cackle and turned around. Joy. The demon in the flesh.

"Can't keep yourself away from me?" She grinned as she walked into the shop with a rainbow sequin dress and shiny black hair. Oh my, she looked amazing. "Don't listen to her. This is the Succubus shop. Apparel mainly for succubuses and incubuses." Joy said as she pulled us next door.

"Normal clothes for visitors like you here. They have certain spells on them. They're all red and black." She picked out a red dress shirt with black flames. "This will make Irene instantly feel hot around you."

"A perfect chance for her to say 'Is it hot in here or is it just you?'" I rolled my eyes as the demons laughed. "Not funny." Joy gasped and playfully elbowed you in the ribs. Which was enough power to knock the wind out of you.

———

VALENTINES DAY

Y/N

"Do you want me to cast the love spell now?" Joy asked as I held onto the lavender. I shook my head. "Aish... I'm summoned here just to see my only purpose for you, vanish?" she clicked her tongue.

"Lunch break is almost done." I shoved the purple flowers into my locker. "Hey Y/N! Looking extra fancy today." Seulgi waved in her tucked in shirt. "You too." I said, hugging her and smelling her lavender perfume... "Lavender?" I asked, Seulgi nodded as Joohyun walked past us. We both stared at her purple pastel dress. "She's got a nice ass, don't ya think?" Joy licked her lips as she rested her elbow on my shoulder.

"Be respectful Joy." I pushed the girl off of me. "Let's talk later at the basketball court ok?" Seulgi and I said our goodbyes. I walked to next period with Joy, and we heard a voice that we never heard of in weeks. A man's voice. Nowadays it's extremely rare to see a living man. "Hello. I'm Mr. Jaidas and I will be your substitute today." The man greeted. "Ooh. New target." The demon bit her lip as she eyed the man head to toe. I glared at her mischievous eyes, that soon softened in guilt. I couldn't do anything to help him.

He never came out of the school after Joy went with him in the teachers lounge.

AFTER SCHOOL

"What are you doing?!?" I whispered harshly at the crowd. "We just wanna see if you get rejected or not." S/N, Quinn, Joy and Yeri said in unity as I shake my head in embarrassment. Joy put her hand on my shoulder and stared into my eyes deeply. "Good luck. Actually, you don't even need it." she said genuinely and then winked. When she walked back to the group, Yeri smacked the back of her head as they started arguing. I walked to the swings, adoring the girl in the pastel purple dress. Swinging like there was no tomorrow. Right infront of me was Seulgi. We both stopped walking and stared at each other.

"Good luck. No hard feelings." I mouthed the words and the basketball player said it back. We nodded and walked out to Joohyun. "Happy Valentine's day Joohyun." We both said and glared at each other. The girl got off the swing and stood up, us two towering over her. "You both want me to be your girlfriend?" She whispered lowly as we both nodded at the same time. "I've been in love with you since we were kids." Seulgi confessed, I tightened my grip on the lavender bouquet. "Well I've been in love with you ever since I saw you for the first time."  My cheeks redden a shade of red wine. The girl fanned herself as she was thinking. "Take one of our flowers if you choose us." I said boldly, sweat beading on my forehead. "I..." as she thought deeply again, I heard Joy's voice inside my head.

God Y/N, stop being so stubborn. For the last time do you want me to cast the love spell? I don't want to see you handle rejection if she doesn't pick you.

I looked over at the crowd, Joy and Yeri smiled with sad eyes. I knew what was happening... They looked into the future. We stood still for 10 minutes before the girl came up with her final decision. The girl took a deep breath as she came up to us. I closed my eyes and hoped that she took the bouquet out of my hands

But she didn't.